Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

life is boring when ur 15

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ima Try View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ima Try Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: life is boring when ur 15
    Posted: June 14 2007 at 7:23pm
how did yall enjoy summer when theres no skool(not that i enjoyed skool but lookin back i wasnt at home most the time) and yo friends is outta town. im left here on this website man! i need to get out and do somethin . i guess ima go to the movies, i cant get a job either

Edited by Ima Try - June 14 2007 at 7:37pm
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2007 at 8:43am
Keep lookin for a job man, i worked wen i was 15. Life was easy.
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2007 at 10:21am

At 15 I was in so much you wouldn't believe I was 15. You should get active and  play in a summer league or something thats what I did (Lol still due grown man ball now though). When I was 15 I was never home hell I could not land a job until I was 17 (f**kin bullsh*t).

When your young and black there's only so much you can do at 15 I was sort of in a gang. My brother was a crip and he would drag me into their bullsh!t. Thats how I learned to C-Walk tho Thumbs%20Up but I dont support gangs in any fashion if anything, try to stay out of trouble.

This might sound weird but go to a place you want to work and speak with the manager at 15 you can only work for so many hours. Express how much you want the job, if they decline go back every week and keep filling out applications and speaking with the manager, I guarantee you they not only will remember your name but will hire you. I did that a couple of times for some jobs. You could always brush and get ya waves up, time flies when you brushin j/p
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic