Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP! Hair too dark

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KellyP888 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KellyP888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP! Hair too dark
    Posted: June 18 2007 at 9:14am
I got my hair done on Saturday and got sucked into somethign that is just not me. We did block coloring which is just fine, but the color they picked for the bottom "layer" is a very dark red/brown. It is just very very dark for me.  The top colors are lighter reds (which I love). The question is how do I expedite the fading process for this bottom layer? I'm also worried that maybe this color will not fade because it is so dark - I'm just really nervous, but don't want to pay and put my hair through the stress of having it stripped. Any suggestions to lighten this up quickly? Might I also add that they cut off 5 inches instead of the requested 3 - I'm so sad!! Any and all help is appreciated!!
nursie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nursie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2007 at 11:16am
shampoo that bottom layer with prell shampoo a few times....or suave clarifying shampoo...those are both pretty good with the color fading ability
lotta talkin 'bout hair n other stuff: http://www.diyextensions.net/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic