Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Russell Simmons Denies Gay Rumors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WaveKingSup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaveKingSup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Russell Simmons Denies Gay Rumors
    Posted: June 20 2007 at 9:26pm

Russell Simmons Denies Gay Rumors

Russell Simmons recently addressed rumors of living a gay lifestyle -- brought forth by gay rapper Caushun, who claimed that the hip-hop mogul lives a closet homosexual lifestyle and planned to expose it -- shooting down the rumors flat out. Cashun -- who was recently exposed by his manager as a fraud with no musical talent -- claimed to have acquired Simmons' Blackberry, which held secret "steamy message" between him and another man. But, in an interview with the Dallas Voice, Simmons dismissed the rumor, saying Cashun was using the allegations as a tool to gain fame. "Which came first? Me losing my Blackberry after being single for a year-and-a-half or Caushun trying to expose me for being gay?" Simmons questioned during the interview. "Don't drag me into an interview that's lower than my person -- a catty-ass he-said, she-said... I believe gay people deserve dignity," he continued. "Caushun doesn't mean nothing to me. He's not worth it. Essentially he wants to make hims elf famous. I thought he was a good rapper." Although Simmons denied he was gay, he did say he is supportive of gay rights. "Listen, I'm not gay," he said. "If I was, I would have the gift of another burden, and I would probably be instantly out. I fight for gay rights all the time. How about that?"

Read full story online:
http://ballerstatus.com/article/news/2007/06/2666/

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic