Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cherokee ''d ass''

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cherokee ''d ass''
    Posted: June 24 2007 at 8:17pm
look at the vid and tell me if its TOO BIG

JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2007 at 10:57pm
Ill be diggin in her ass my whole life just to find the spot lol
Personal Record: 6-0!
knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 12:05am
do u c her ass when a dude b hittin it be like blap blap blap blap all ova the place
knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 12:06am
who butt bigger hers or buffies i kno buffie got her in the looks department
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 1:05am
like the way it looks in jeans when she gettin hit that sh*t clap for days
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 4:40am
Originally posted by Three-Six-Oh! Three-Six-Oh! wrote:

You seen her movies? She don't come.
At least I haven't seen her come yet. She be gettin the sh!t f#$kd outta her. LOL

I noticed that too. The bitch look like she just came out of a tornado. The man looks like he had a f**king stroke and she just like thats it?
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 7:10am

You seen her movies? She don't come.
At least I haven't seen her come yet. She be gettin the sh!t f#$kd outta her. LOL

Dont let me hit it lord knows she will come LOL, hopefully right on time. Her ass is humongous though. Yall ever hear dudes talk about her ass and be like id let her sit on my face Shocked, Im like she has millions of secret sauce residue on her cheeks. Id smash and film it though.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 9:38am
No such thing as too big of an a$$. I'm a a$$man.
Frizzle1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 3:14pm

Sorry. That is too much ass. That guy from barbershop said it best. " 3/5 rule determines a nice ass". 24 inch waist, 40 inch booty. Anything more than that ratio, is too much ass".

Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 11:59pm

I've seen to big and that not it.I saw a lady the other day her ass was so big if she bent over about 2 inches you could sit a glass on it while she standin up no joke.

Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 4:00pm

i'd smash, thats not to much ass, its juuuuuuuust riiiiiggghht! lol

Edited by 360s comin - June 27 2007 at 4:03pm
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 5:27pm
I saw an interview and she said she doesn't cum on camera...She saves that for her off screen sex w/her man...Only one guy made her cum, and she said it was an accident, she couldn't help it...Actually she said she came real close, but she was fighting...he almost made her but she held out....Oh, and I'd hit...
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 5:49pm

Cherokee could get it. I've seen some big asses in my days and dat aint da biggest. LOL at me sayin " in my days" like i'm old. but dats real talk tho. In 17 years u c a lot of a$$.

Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 5:50pm
I'll always love booty but my true calling is breasts. 
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 6:08pm
LOL Hell yea. We need sum mo smileys. Things would b alot mo live in here if we had better smileys
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 7:58pm

Originally posted by Tru Texan Tru Texan wrote:

]I saw an interview and she said she doesn't cum on camera...She saves that for her off screen sex w/her man

^What kinda sh!t is that?!

@ Cherokee
They already f*ckin  the hell outta that B!tch, eatin her sh!t
AND she suckin n!ggaz d!cks.

Is her not comin supposed to be like a sign of courtesy or respect for her man?!

GET THE F*CK OUTTA HERE!

I know right...but I'm just repeating what the chick said. As a matter of fact it was on that video where she had the blue baby phat sweats ( I think). They interview her before and after the sex scene...or one of those clips I saw from limewire..hell I don't remember...
Gville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 10:53pm
whatch cherokee hop up in here like WTF?
[IMG]http://pic60.picturetrail.com/VOL1710/8993706/16568572/262411011.jpg" />
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by Gville Gville wrote:

whatch cherokee hop up in here like WTF?

Hell yea. I wouldn't b 2 surprised after 2day. OK maybe a lil surprised, but I'm just sayin. It's possible.
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 12:29pm
Man, thats what everything is about...Its all about Possibilities and Probabilities....U have to way them out, people don't get that...
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2007 at 12:40am
yeah cherokee is thick as hell and i'll give to her any day as long as she aint got no diseases
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic