Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - -=   Japanese/Korean/Asian Street Style Hair   =-
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

-= Japanese/Korean/Asian Street Style Hair =-

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
icarus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icarus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: -= Japanese/Korean/Asian Street Style Hair =-
    Posted: June 25 2007 at 1:53am
Below are photos of me with common asian spike hair. However, I would like to change my look. I feel styling and applying clay with strong hairspray takes up to much of my time, and its troublesome in the winter, when theres wind, also extrmely damaging if I apply more spray to stabilize. I am aiming for a natural relaxed look, full straight, do I need a japanese straper (aka Thermal Reconditioning)? Any tips/comments are welcomed. 

- ac.

- - -

[Photos of myself] Currently light curly, with tint of dark brown. Hair condition is quite rough due to daily application of exstrastrong hairsrpay..

Clay I

Clay II

Without Clay - Out of Shower

[Photos of my target hairstyle] Full straight, with ramdom patches of purple/black.

Yusuwa from FLAME, has a blonde highlight with black. My goal is purple high lights with majority black.

I would like to know, how can you keep your hair healthy? I wash my hair 2 times a day, both with conditioner, blow dry, etc.

Edited by icarus - June 25 2007 at 1:54am
lilhustler8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilhustler8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2007 at 3:27pm
ye im trying to do that as well but theres a recondictioning sorta method from japan called , yuko. This process allows ur hair to become straighter. The yuko straightning thing can last about 6 months or until u feel you need to redue it. I've heard that if u continue doing yuko, ur waves etc can become straight permantantlyAnd by the way before reconditioning do not dye ur hair or bleach it cause yuko doesnt work well wit bleached or coloured hair so =\ ight ne who try seraching webs on googles about yuko straightning lol. i hope this helps!
shrapnash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shrapnash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 11:49pm
but ur hairstyle looks good ! btw, wad did u get the hairdresser to cut before you can style it like that ? Any tips cos i have a lot of problems with flat hair. And my  side sux. =(
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic