Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - -=   Japanese/Korean/Asian Street Style Hair   =-
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

-= Japanese/Korean/Asian Street Style Hair =-

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
icarus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icarus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: -= Japanese/Korean/Asian Street Style Hair =-
    Posted: June 25 2007 at 1:57am
Below are photos of me with common asian spike hair. However, I would like to change my look. I feel styling and applying clay with strong hairspray takes up to much of my time, and its troublesome in the winter, when theres wind, also extrmely damaging if I apply more spray to stabilize. I am aiming for a natural relaxed look, full straight, do I need a japanese straper (aka Thermal Reconditioning)? Any tips/comments are welcomed. 

- ac.

- - -

[Photos of myself] Currently light curly, with tint of dark brown. Hair condition is quite rough due to daily application of exstrastrong hairsrpay..

Clay I

Clay II

Without Clay - Out of Shower

[Photos of my target hairstyle] Full straight, with ramdom patches of purple/black.

Yusuwa from FLAME, has a blonde highlight with black. My goal is purple high lights with majority black.

I would like to know, how can you keep your hair healthy? I wash my hair 2 times a day, both with conditioner, blow dry, etc.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic