Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Damn Arsenic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
How are Ya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote How are Ya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Damn Arsenic
    Posted: June 26 2007 at 8:42am
G'day, For about the last 18 Months my hair has been falling out evenly all over. I went to several doctors including a Dermatologist who all did heaps of tests but none could tell me why or how to stop it. As I am 22 and have no history at all of  balding i kept searching until I had a Hair Mineral Analysis done which revealed extremely high levels of Arsenic. When I say high i mean it was right to the top of their graph. I understand that arsenic causes hair loss so I'm glad at least that I've got to the likely cause. BUT I can't seem to find any information on detoxing itAngry If anyone knows how i can go about getting rid of the Arsenic and get back my hair it would be fantastic. I'm not fully sure where it has come from but I have grown up and lived on cattle stations in Aus all my life where we used all kinds of chemicals for the cattle and crops, which i'd say would have something to do with it.
Thanks heaps, this website is a top idea, keep up the good work
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic