Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dont smoke weed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dont smoke weed
    Posted: June 26 2007 at 11:34am
 Im about to not get admitted unless I do something in 3 days? De-Tox? Whizzinator...dear god help me.

Its not worth it, temporary highs are not worth it. Don't smoke.
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 11:46am
Just detox. To everyone else just disregard. You might have to shave your hair too.

Edited by Willie SKRILLA - June 26 2007 at 11:46am
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 11:58am
Nah it's a piss test not hair follicle. Remember the pee has to be a certain temperature otherwise I fail. Detox is too risky, I need a 100% pass rate. Clean piss in a bottle with heat pads?
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 12:06pm
You've got 3 days detox and then stand around a few guys that are smoking.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 12:51pm
Imma get my girl to pee in something probably a lil bigger than a syringe, wrap that in heat pads, use a belt or something to tie it to my inner thigh for added warmth, go to the place and pour that ish out, and hope to god everything works.
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 2:14pm
Speaking from experience you better get on the water diet pronto....two, three gallons easy..your eyes will be floating though.

Add a splash of bleach. Back in the day I beat many drug tests this way
PiruLove View Drop Down
Rookie Of The Year '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PiruLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 6:10pm
Nah.. A splash of bleach. Just get one of your Buzins to pee in the container for you and you got it made!
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 8:09pm
^depends on who you going to piss for...job...ehhhh..maybe you could get by with it.
But most employers are catching up to that. Searches...urine temp...etc etc. A lot of my homeboys got caught that way
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 10:16pm
Its for school. I went and bought this thing for 45 bucks you put a heat pad on it ad it shows u the temperature it heats up to and then you pour it in. I aint on drugs just smoked the killa :( but look its synthetic piss....i hope this ish works man for real
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 10:16pm
BTW its for a nursing program.
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 10:28pm

if u weren't the type of dude who smoked weed all day everyday then all u gotta do is drink water like crazy. Since you have 3 days you better start right now.

SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 7:27am
the water diet I remember that lol, I tried that a couple of years ago back when I was smokin. I was on that water ish for a good 2weeks tho. I dont think you can pass by in 3days but you never kno, start drinkin and usin them heat pads.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 8:06am
drink some lemon or green tea the type that cleans out the system cant remember the type
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 10:44am
Lol I'm not takin a chance of pissing hot, so I'm not gonna pee at all, I am just gonna use this fake piss with a heater.
PiruLove View Drop Down
Rookie Of The Year '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PiruLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 11:17pm
So what type of weed y'all used to smoke?
TrendzSeTTer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrendzSeTTer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

Im about to not get admitted unless I do something in 3 days? De-Tox? Whizzinator...dear god help me.

Its not worth it, temporary highs are not worth it. Don't smoke.

hahaha.. if u let any drugs interfere with your life.. or put u at risk for being in jail or ruining personal relationships or job opportunities.. ur an idiot
Wolfin-[June 22-July 22]

My List of Top wavers
1. King Cash
2. Three 6
3. Shockwave

[IMG]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2284/1486445563lmk8no1.jpg" />
360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by PiruLove PiruLove wrote:

So what type of weed y'all used to smoke?
i used to smoke hydro and purp
S.L.A.B. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.L.A.B. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 12:11pm
dude, use that um, laxitive type shyt, but its not a stool softner i cant remember whut its called, its at walgreens. drink the whole bottle (not at once)

dont hurt ya self, do a goggle search before you buy anything
[QUOTE=25cent]thats a old time waver named stormy seas he got waves trust me [/QUOTE]
founder of the 180 meths

BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 4:45pm
^drug tests detect that now...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic