Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mary Elizabeth Winstead
    Posted: June 26 2007 at 5:06pm

She plays Bruce Willis' daughter in the new Die Hard movie.  She went from this

to this

Mary%20Elizabeth%20Winstead%20Hairstyle

probably for her next movie

Edited by HAWG - June 18 2009 at 3:58pm
HAWG
Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 5:24pm
I would have to say she looks a lot better with the longer look.    
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 6:35pm
I'd be willing to bet lots of money that it's just pinned up. There aren't any clear shots on GettyImages, but the ones that do show her from behind make it look like an updo.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 9:27pm
Here is hoping that it is updo.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 9:53pm
Another one that could go long or short.  For the record, I think it is pinned up.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 11:51pm
Anyone with pretty, well regulated features looks good with almost any hairstyle. It's more of a challenge for people with unusual features.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 10:17pm
Here's what Hairstyle Watch had to say:

"This cute, short style has some, choppy layering along the bottom to give it the fullness it carries.   Mary Elizabeth Winstead has her style blown back and under with some long, eyebrow length fringe."

HAWG
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 11:05pm
Mary%20Elizabeth%20Winstead
Still looks pinned under to me - or at least not as short as some may think - notice the hair coming down the neck.
Found image at wireimage - somebody with access can get a closeup
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 4:02am
Obviously pinned up.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2009 at 3:49pm
It was pinned up; sorry for the confusion.  Just watched "Live Free Or Die Hard" again and got to wondering what she looks like now and I noticed she changes her bangs quite often.

Here's her most recent look.  Bangs swept to the right. (A lot shorter also)

and a couple of days earlier, swept to the left

Here she is nine years ago when she was on the daytime soap "Passions" with no bangs

and a couple of years earlier with her sister

maybe ... should I say it? Can't help myself; maybe she'll take a que from her sister and go for an awesome pixie?

Edited by HAWG - June 18 2009 at 3:59pm
HAWG
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2009 at 8:50pm
Im sooo glad it was pinned up. she has gorgeous long hair :) Id hate to see her cut it :(
clgepsdo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clgepsdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2009 at 10:32pm
Those most recent pics Hawg posted are from late last year. Here are some candids from last month
http://www.imagebam.com/image/42a11b38626282

http://www.imagebam.com/image/e3595738626280
(sorry for the dude, it was the only pic that showed something of the side)

kensrs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kensrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2009 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by Pburgh56 Pburgh56 wrote:

Im sooo glad it was pinned up. she has gorgeous long hair :) Id hate to see her cut it :(

now this statement looks pretty funny
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2009 at 8:49am
wow she's hot! She looks great with long hair but, could easily pull off short hair
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2009 at 5:00pm
Nice find clgepsdo.  I guess I should have qualified my last post with "latest pictures that Getty Images has posted"

Would love to see her with it styled vice wind blown.  Can't really say if I like it or not.  She is one of those who hair length doesn't really matter; she's a cutie.
HAWG
clgepsdo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clgepsdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2010 at 11:08am
Fairly recent (and decent) pics.
It does seem to move her into the 'cute' catagory, but I'm ok with that.

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2010 at 2:14pm
Adorable....long or short this girl has it going on!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic