FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I can't stand heffers!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I can't stand heffers!
    Posted: June 27 2007 at 8:12am
I ain't talking bout some bitches I'm talking bout them girls who look like a female cow(Heffers!). Monique especially(Oh no!). Whos gassing these chicks up(Where you at dog!!!!!!!???). Seriously you think you fly cool but don't act like any non fat man is supposed to attracted to that rumbly tumbly(Tigger!) . I can't stand Monique(Mooooooooooo!). Bitch is all happy and sh*t about being fat. Seriously someeone needs to take her out back (Old Yeller)She be like I'm fat and sexy (Noooo!).

I been on lock down in the house for a minute. and this chick calls me sounding mad sexy(Yeahhhh!) So we get to talking and she says she look like Ciara ( Twooooooo Steppppppppp!) So I get her email and look her up on myspace ( Toooooooooooommmmmmmmm!) and find the worlds f**king strongest man (Mark Hennnnnrry)  Then this girl gonna say when you gonna call me again? (I'm a predator) I told her never and hung up with the quickness( Nike!) I got a call later from one of her friends saying I was mean (DIPSET!). I told what happened and she talking about that was superficial (Preeppppppppyyyy) and I told her if you ain't dpwn with the team (Bang Bus!) don't try and talk to the players (KOBE!) Now I find out this girl been badmouthing me (SLANDER!). I'm a take the high road on this one and give her a pass. ( Homework)  Just had to get that off my soul (USHER!)

P.S. How yall like my adlibs?
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 8:32am
never a dull moment as long as willie is posting for sure LOL 

I ain't gonna lie I like the thick girls...i'm just not into the obese girls thoughStern%20Smile. The ones that can't see their feet. (No sir!!)
But to tell you the truth, when I was dating I'd rather smash a pretty big girl than a ugly skinny one.

World's f*cking strongest man (Mark Hennnnnry) LMAO!

Damn was she that bad?

Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 8:43am
She like if I went down on her I'd have never been seen again (Bermuda!)
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 9:59am
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

Bitch is all happy and sh*t about being fat. Seriously someeone needs to take her out back (Old Yeller)She be like I'm fat and sexy (Noooo!).

P.S. How yall like my adlibs?

LMAO LOLLOLLOL, I was gigglin before you said take monique out back (Old Yeller) that had me rollin right there. I hate fat chicks (Monique) throwing their fatness out there like skinny chicks (Lindsay, Nicole Richie). At the BET Awards Monique's Fatness was just all out there arms and everything. There's nothing wrong with being happy with who you are (Supa) but when she was doing the Beyonce dance ish again she ran out of breath in less than a minute. That's a clear indication that you need to drop a couple pounds (juelz). At the same time a fat chick might earn my heart cause they can cook clean and let me cheat (thats wrong but its the truth).

Willie yea you had some crazy adlibs
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 11:00am
You are right about that Supafresh, my girl can't cook, is clean - but probably doesnt like to clean much, and aint havin no cheatin. But when we live together we will figure things out.
chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 12:30pm
Quote Then this girl gonna say when you gonna call me again? (I'm a predator) I told her never and hung up with the quickness( Nike!)

Quote She like if I went down on her I'd have never been seen again (Bermuda!)
Quote Seriously someeone needs to take her out back (Old Yeller)

you wild hahaha
hungup with the quickness, the bermuda triangle and i rmemeber that old yeller is  i saw it when i was a litle younger i was like WTF

i had to turn off the bet awards that ish got wack real fast

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by chrisdog212 chrisdog212 wrote:

Quote Then this girl gonna say when you gonna call me again? (I'm a predator) I told her never and hung up with the quickness( Nike!)

Quote She like if I went down on her I'd have never been seen again (Bermuda!)
Quote Seriously someeone needs to take her out back (Old Yeller)

you wild hahaha
hungup with the quickness, the bermuda triangle and i rmemeber that old yeller is  i saw it when i was a litle younger i was like WTF

i had to turn off the bet awards that ish got wack real fast

I only watched cuz I wanted to see how Rihanna was looking.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 1:37pm
BET AWARDS Thumbs%20Down

Beyonce Thumbs%20Up
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 2:46pm
LOL.....until.......Dead

sh*t was hilarious man do these things come to u naturally
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by Gvyll Gvyll wrote:

LOL.....until.......Dead

sh*t was hilarious man do these things come to u naturally

Of course. I've always been that dude.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic