Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question about Bangs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Acornhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Acornhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question about Bangs
    Posted: June 30 2007 at 12:33am
Hello, all. I'm a guy, I have curly hair, but from time to time I switch my styles, and right now I'm wearing it straight. I'm trying to go for a particular style, specifically, Beatle Hair, and more specifically, Beatle Bangs. I've been able to get this hairstyle to work for me often, but it's usually through random chance and just trying random things, because I'm a chap who dosen't know much about styling, sometimes I just get lucky.

However, I'm asking, does anyone know how to make bangs "Beatle Bangs", as in, they come right above your eyes, and they stay put. They don't move, or part down the middle.

This is what I mean. I'm trying for that.

That's a picture of me, on that day I didn't mind my hair wasn't "Beatle" but it's summer now and my hair's getting dry in the heat. So What I'm asking is, does anyone know how to style hair like that? Thanks.

-Acornhead

leighann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leighann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2008 at 12:57am
you should go to a hair stylist show them a picture of what you want and they can try to mimick it. a lot of hair dresses are good at mimicking not so good at understanding the style that you want so make sure you bring a clear pic of exactly what hair style you want.
Lickalime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lickalime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2008 at 11:33am
*sorry this is so late*  your hair looks great in that picture.  it has a Ramones look to it
I am at 32"
~goal length 36"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic