Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I made a BIG mistake!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
femmemuscle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2007 at 11:01pm

don't know what the "stretchie thingies" are, but i'm sure they will know at the Beauty Supply Store, hell African americans aren't the only ones that use "stretchie thingies", i'm sure..

"stretchie thingies.."LOL  what ever you ladies do? don't go up to a guy and ask them about a "stretchie thingie"..they just might get the wrong idea..

i used the snap curlers a few times, and really liked them..i'm in love with a new type of roller..the flexirod..those things are great..you don't even need "end wraps" or papers  on these puppies..

they are basically made for spiral sets, and you can sleep on them, they are soft..

Talking about all these "stretchie thingies, and flexirods" makes wonder if i should open up either a gadget shop, or a adult toy store..Confused

hope you find out what those thingies are called, and good luck at the BSS..please try to restrain that product junkie!!Embarrassed

Edited by femmemuscle - July 10 2007 at 11:03pm
some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints.
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 1:59am
Originally posted by tiajanice tiajanice wrote:

You guys are killing me... I am going to have to take my PJ self to Sally's and get lost in there!

I tried some paul mitchell texture and shine gel, it had good control, but it still feels crunchy back there.  I think I will try looking for the large perm rods you mentioned, DivaVocals, cause I have bought and thrown away TOO MANY magnetic rollers over the years!  By the way anybody know what those stretchy thingies are called? 
I just looked at my post.. and had to edit it.. The magnetic rollers with the clamps don't slip and fall, and for those (like me) who have no skillz with the duck bill clips, they are the TRUTH!!

I like the permrods, but I'm still working on my skillz with the end papers before I start using thes regularly.. So Tiajanice, go on over to Sally's and SPEND THAT MONEY girl!!!Evil%20Smile
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
tiajanice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiajanice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 9:39pm
Lol...DivaVocals, You know you are not right! Wink

Femme, I read your post and laughed so loud, I'm glad my husband wasn't around, he'd think I was crazy! (Ok, so he ALREADY thinks that!)

I did buy some flexi rollers, but I have to return them, I think they were WAY too big for my head...I couldn't get them to stay in... Ok, nevermind...

By the way, my new stylist called me today to ask how my hair was and if I was still experiencing breakage...I was surprised and impressed to hear from her!  I am going back this Fri for a deep Protein treatment to try to stop the shedding.   I think I'll go to her more often to start with, and when I know for sure my hair is not breaking off/shedding anymore, I'll try to do more at home. 
Hair type: 4a Relaxed
Current Length: Chin
Hair Goal: Mid Back
http://public.fotki.com/tiajanice/   Password : haircrazy
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by tiajanice tiajanice wrote:

Lol...DivaVocals, You know you are not right! Wink
LOLLOLLOL Just trying to help!!! LOLLOLLOL
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
femmemuscle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 12:31am
i second that!!CoolLOL
some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic