Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - *pics* why you should stick with what works best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*pics* why you should stick with what works best

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LuckieDuckies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckieDuckies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *pics* why you should stick with what works best
    Posted: July 03 2007 at 11:37pm

back of my current install
side view

front view

another side

sorry if these pictures are huge, its late and i am tooooo lazy to mess with resizing them.. pretty much after going from plastikhaar to human i realized that i had it good all along.  so i went back to what works best for me which is the plastikhaar.  the human hair i just couldnt get enough of on my head with pinchbraiding.  my head is very tiny and i could only get about 3 oz or so.  plastikhaar i can double over and make about double thick.  i love it its absolutely great.  this is done from jenna at http://dareyourhair.com/
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2007 at 11:54pm
GORGEOUS! How is it installed, tapes?
It looks so natural, love it!!

sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2007 at 11:59pm
Absolutely stunning! And your right....stick with what works best for you! I wish I knew someone to do pinchbraids cause Id love to try it!Big%20smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckieDuckies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2007 at 12:13am
thanks malibu and sherrie, and as sherrie just stated pinchbraids it is ;p  i love those too
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2007 at 6:31am
I love the pink chick x
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2007 at 7:39am
This is gorgeous! Can you tell me which colors you picked ? Is this hair thermoresistant too?
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2007 at 7:40am
Oh and how long does this hair lasts for you?
nursie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nursie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2007 at 11:59am
your plastikhaar looks really real! may i ask where does your own hair end because it looks really well blended (way better than i can get with extensions that long)   anyway you look great and i like the pink!
lotta talkin 'bout hair n other stuff: http://www.diyextensions.net/
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2007 at 1:26pm
I agree w/ Nursie, you totally look like a doll!
hollandbluejay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollandbluejay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2007 at 12:45am
super cute!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckieDuckies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2007 at 3:25pm

sorry about the late reply.  ive been soooo lazy lately : (.  at everything hehe. 

amanda - hehe pink is the best color in the world

frenchie - thank you so much!  the blonde colors are (from the plastikhaar website)  platinum blonde, seiden blonde, blonde (this is a dirty blonde that i put underneath), champagner blonde all mixed together, the pink is baby rosa and the black i have underneath i cant remember the name of
: (.  plastikhaar is a silky monofibre (sorry if i spelled that wrong) so its not made to have any heat appliances such as straighteners used on it.  you can blow dry it straight and buy the straight texture tho but if your really a fan of using a straightener on your extension hair youd have to see how the straight hair and the blowdrying works out for you.  they do have another version of plastikhaar called powerlon thats supposed to be more heat resistant, but its not like thermofibre i believe, havent used it myself.  the hair i usually keep in for six months, depending how ratty it gets.  sometimes all it needs is a steamer to be used on it and its as good as new.  its pretty cheap to buy too.

nursie- i love the blending job too : ).  my hair person jenna does a great job of razoring my own hair to blend it in.  and i find that putting a slight wave in it does the trick.  heres a better picture to see wear my own hair is:

you can see in the front theres a slight curl near my face, thats my real hair right there.  the color matching is pretty good so its hair to tell tho.  sorry about this picture being taken in my bf's dirty dirty bathroom lol. 

hollandbluejay- thanks!
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2007 at 6:32pm
I can't belive you keep your hair 6 months, that is really good! I love the color mix, thanks for taking the time to tell what is what. I feel like I need a thermofiber if I want to try synthetic though, I have heard from Valentine that the Augenmerk is really one of the best.
The wave is so pretty in your hair. I know I like totally straight for me, it just looks better on my face!
PS: yeah, that's a man's bathroom !Wink
JeepGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeepGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 10:59am
Hairs great......but check out those eyes! Very pretty!!

LOL.....tell your boyfriend to wash those walls.......what in the world has he been doing in there????? 

Thanks,
JeepGirl

Current install-Bohyme Bodywave #30 and #14 in the straight hair/ they didn't have the #14 in bodywave, so I mixed them...works great!
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 5:07pm
Luckie, you are super cute!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic