Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Under eye bags

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
debra222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debra222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Under eye bags
    Posted: August 20 2008 at 2:24am
I had the surgery on both upper and lower lid and it cost $4K but I'm sure it would be much less to do just the lower lid.  I love the result and it was worth every penny.  The pain was nothing...the bruising was gross Dead at first but went away within 2 weeks and I continued to see improvement for 2 months.

I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Debra

Edited by debra222 - August 20 2008 at 2:25am
I live my life each day so that the moment my feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says, "Oh sh*t! She's awake!"
Blondie89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blondie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 6:36pm
Eye bag removal usually involves the surgeons taking out the fatty tissues from where your eyes (the bags)

Ive always had big bags under my eyes too, they really really annoy me and im planning on getting them removed when i get enough money and the courage!

Have u tried any eye gels at all? I heard the new garnier caffeine roll on is quite good, and using a cheap boots own make one at the moment and found its the only one that has actually worked for me!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 7:41am
Originally posted by ChildofGod ChildofGod wrote:

Originally posted by Athena Athena wrote:

I have puffy bags too and wrinkles when I smile.  I would like to know this too.

I had the dermal filler called Restylane, and it has worked like a charm! You can also have it injected in the 'smile lines' around your mouth. It only lasts from 6 - 12 months and I'm going on month 9 and my eyes still look great! It only took about half an hour and I drove myself home! Mine was done by a plastic surgeon, he was very nice, knew what he was doing and didn't attempt to talk me into having the whole 'eye-lift' thing.   

that's great, i've looked into fat transfer can also be used for under the eyes and the smile lines as well..
ChildofGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildofGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by Athena Athena wrote:

I have puffy bags too and wrinkles when I smile.  I would like to know this too.

I had the dermal filler called Restylane, and it has worked like a charm! You can also have it injected in the 'smile lines' around your mouth. It only lasts from 6 - 12 months and I'm going on month 9 and my eyes still look great! It only took about half an hour and I drove myself home! Mine was done by a plastic surgeon, he was very nice, knew what he was doing and didn't attempt to talk me into having the whole 'eye-lift' thing.   
Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned, forgive, and ye shall be forgiven. Luke 6:37
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 8:01pm
Hell, im waiting for the answer for tht too
Chyna_Li
Athena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Athena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2008 at 8:05pm
sourgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sourgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2007 at 1:16pm
What type of surgery would I need to get rid of these dark puffy bags that I have? If anyone out there has had some type of surgery to get rid of these, please tell me the procedure, results, expense and recovery time.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic