Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ever used this Company?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ever used this Company?
    Posted: July 06 2007 at 4:02pm
Hi all. I purchased some semi permanet color from this company located here:

http://www.spiralhaircase.com/

I ordered online and paid by credit card. I ordered back on June 23 and it says there 10 days for delivery and we are over that now even with the holiday. I called my Visa today and they of course charged it right away. I am a little worried as I have never ordered from them before. They have never sent an email with tracking or stating the item has been shipped like most online businesses do.

I tried calling them today and always get an answering machine and no return call. Has anyone here ever ordered from them and are they legit? If I don’t hear from them or the item does not arrive by Monday I will probably dispute the charge on my Visa but was just wondering if anyone knows any more about them. Thanks.

Edited by krimsa - July 06 2007 at 4:03pm
lovetocolor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetocolor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2007 at 9:40pm
i have never heard of it...sounds very scamish....glad you got your money credited back to you....what kind/brand of color did you order from them?
happy coloring
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2007 at 9:51pm
I havnt actually disputed it yet. Im gonna give it till Monday and if I still cant get a hold of anyone there and the item doesnt arrive then I will. It was just one bottle of a Clairol brand dark brown shade semi perm color. The total was only $14 with shipping so it wont be a problem to get it credited if need be but still...I hate being scammed.

If it does turn out they are not legitimate, I will be sure to post their name on here so others dont use them. Thanks.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetocolor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2007 at 10:36am
let's hope you get your product...do you not live by a sallys? 
happy coloring
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2007 at 3:13pm
No I dont. Im in the boonies of New Hampshire and thats why i have to online order very often.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetocolor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 11:38am
i used to live in northern va, you are in a beautiful part of the us...just no sally's!!  tell me what you want to order or what you want to do and i can help you get what you need off the internet. 
happy coloring
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2007 at 3:23pm
Thanks that’s very nice of you. Yes, this part of New England is beautiful and tranquil that’s for sure, just hard to get things done cosmetically at times!

I actually just ended up buying some Natural Instincts at the drug store and using that so it’s fine. I just had a sew in weave done (had to go to Boston for that) and was coloring my hair to better match the extensions. It came out really nice and I’m happy with it.

I just got a phone call from Spiral Haircase and they said they had taken the entire week off for the 4th of July and forgot to put that on their voice mail. Not very professional! So she said they shipped my color on Monday and did it 2 day priority. I guess that means it should come by tomorrow. If it still doesn’t, I might just dispute it as they sound kind of flaky. I will post what happens here. I don’t want to dispute it because that’s a hassle but also can’t just have them charging it right away and taking 3 weeks for shipping. That’s ridiculous!
Rebekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2007 at 6:18pm
http://store.hello-gorgeous.net/
Here is a company I have used with success before...maybe you can give them a try. 

Good luck!

Rebekah
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2007 at 10:12am
Thanks. I actually did just use them to order some Bonacure Sealed Ends for this extension hair I am wearing now. They are a good company and fast shipping. If you have not tried this Sealed Ends, I HIGHLY recommend it. It’s not cheap but a very nice product and it feels totally non greasy and makes your ends like silk. With extension hair that is especially important but if you color a lot and are having any porosity problems with your natural hair, this product is the bomb!
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2007 at 10:15am
Also, an update on Sprial Haircase and what went on with that color I ordered. They did FINALLY send me a tracking # today and it looks like the color will arrive today so no problem. They are legit but a little on the slow side. They are also quite non-responsive to questions both by email or phone. So my advice with them is dont order if you need something in a timely fasion lol. But they wont rip you off.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic