Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Messy bun

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shanarana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shanarana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Messy bun
    Posted: July 07 2007 at 1:34pm
No matter how many times I try, I just can't seem to get the knack of making a messy bun...I've seen lot's of woman with them, and they look so nice.

My hair is long and wavy, any advise on how to do this?  Seems like a great style to me if only I could do it right.
LexLuv101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LexLuv101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2008 at 1:15pm
Hmmm it comes naturally to me because my hair is messy most of the time anyway (big grin) The easiest way for me is to make a ponytail with my hands at the base of the neck, do a semi twist upwards, and then clip on a claw. I have hair down the bra-strap. This is a quick look that's a bit messy looking and cute. Sometimes I have hair sticking up a bit in the back but it looks good, I think.
boconnor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boconnor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2012 at 2:44pm
To make a messy bun/knot pull your hair into a ponytail, but don't pull all the way out at the end - leave it in a loop with the ends tucked into the elastic band. Then, push the loop flat with one hand so it spreads out against your head. Stick bobby pins in it to hold it against the head. If the ends of your hair that are still tucked into the elastic are long enough, pull them up and in different directions so they cross the bun and secure with a bobby.
shinning_likeme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinning_likeme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 4:08am
why not try a neat bun instead a messy ones

why not try a neat bun instead a messy oneswhy not try a neat bun instead a messy oneswhy not try a neat bun instead a messy ones

Edited by shinning_likeme - May 22 2013 at 4:11am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinning_likeme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 4:10am

with some accesory

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinning_likeme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 4:13am

some reall messy buns

Edited by shinning_likeme - May 22 2013 at 4:17am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic