Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Getting Extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SoCalGal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoCalGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Getting Extensions
    Posted: July 07 2007 at 10:31pm
I've done my research, interviews, etc. and have decided to give it a try. One of the websites recommends you ask for what brand of hair they use and check with the factory to see if she is in good standing. She wouldn't tell me. It's not like I can order it on the internet and install it myself, but......whatever.
I got on the BBB website, no complaints. So, since the "hair tech" seems nice and specializes in extensions, I went for it.  I'm still scared, but willing to give it a try. The hair is on order and my appointment is on 7-17. I'm not going for the "Paris Hilton" or "Jessica Simpson" look. I'm too old for that. I just want more hair. Mine is very fine.
If she does a good job, you'll hear it here. and I'll tell you her name and where she is.  If I'm not happy, you'll hear it here. So stay tuned.
The object of life is not to arrive at the grave with a perfect body, but to slide in, body thoroughly used up, holding a glass of champagne in hand and yelling WHOOO HOOO what a ride.
leducred View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leducred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 11:12am
I would be worried for the simple fact she would nto answer your question as to what brand she was putting in and if im spending $$ then i want the answers.

how did it work out?
s
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic