Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Amanda Bynes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amanda Bynes
    Posted: October 26 2009 at 8:55am
Not sure it is all hers or not, but my has her hair gotten long and it looks great!

http://img153.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=95367_Amanda_Bynes_008_122_68lo.jpg
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2008 at 12:50am
I like it.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2008 at 5:37pm
HAWG
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2007 at 7:48pm
Doesn't look too much shorter. I think some long bangs and a side part would do wonders for her.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m242/wideworldofroop/Amanda%20Bynes%20-%20Good%20Day%20NY/AmandaBynes_120307GDNY_12Custom.jpg

Edited by JohnnyQuest - December 03 2007 at 7:59pm
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2007 at 5:07pm
i have always wanted to see 4 celebs in a bob haircut
and she tops the list!!!
amanda bynes (I CAN DREAM)
britney spears (NOT A WIG A REAL BOB OF HER OWN)
jennifer connelly (MY GOODNESS)
katie holmes (YES, I WON THIS ONE)
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2007 at 4:17am
Makes her look really fake, and it's too stripey. Cuter with brown.
LadyinDiamonds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyinDiamonds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2007 at 2:48am
She is very pretty.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2007 at 11:42pm
Well, Amanda Bynes' roots are gone and so, it appears, is some of the length. New color and cut:

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2007 at 10:10pm
kensrs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kensrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2007 at 1:26am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

While I appreciate the length just fine, Amanda seems to have the same roots for the last couple months. Come on. You make a lot of money. Get a touch up.

I agree.... She is on Jimmy Kimmel right now well in 5 minutes if anyone is on here
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 8:29pm
While I appreciate the length just fine, Amanda seems to have the same roots for the last couple months. Come on. You make a lot of money. Get a touch up.
Crum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 4:43pm

The latest from last night.....still long and very blond.

nursie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nursie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 2:29pm
i think she and her hair (even if 'borrowed') look great

and someone criticize a person for wearing extensions? tsk tsk
lotta talkin 'bout hair n other stuff: http://www.diyextensions.net/
suicides_eve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 12:02pm
wow she looks really grown up i didn't recognize her at first glance, i like this look on her but preffer the brown hair better
Shanarana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shanarana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 7:39am
I think she looks great.
24" of hair as of 7/7/07 Goal: 33"
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 7:36am

I know there was criticism elsewhere on this site of Amanda Bynes wearing extensions, but she sure seems to enjoy being blonde. It really suits her.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic