Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

10 Wackest Rappers!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2007 at 3:50pm
I know what you sayin G-waves but my list isn't based off of geography I have alot of homies in the south and they are biased towards artists from their own areas, but the only thing I'm biased towards is skill we have wack rappers in NY too Fat Joe, Dipset, Mims just to name a few I don't care about geographical affiliation because that doesn't make an MC, and I remember when I was livin out in Cali my homeboy from Miami he was bumpin little Boosie in my ride I was like boy what the fcuk you doin get that whiny ho out my system lol you messin with my aura lol I told him though he can slide with T.I.'s I'm Serious, anything Geto Boys, and Little Brother. So his options were limited as far as South music blastin in my ride.

Edited by jamaicakid85 - October 07 2007 at 3:51pm

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2007 at 8:23pm
lol, now that's what I'm talkin' bout be selective.... cathug

Edited by Anomis - October 08 2007 at 6:02am
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2007 at 9:05pm
Yall quit it. Boosie's good at what he does. And no you didn't just say Fat Joe sucks. The mans a hip hop legend. He's never released a bad album. And he's a real dude just ask Jay Z. He was also a member of the D.I.T.C. Crew. Legendary. And Dipset? Do I need to go get you some mixtapes. They started that whole Wayne thing of releasing a bazillion mixtapes only they actually cut on the mixtapes just not on their albums.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2007 at 6:19am
Lol Boosie is good at what he does (soundin like a little girl) but he still garbage ain't no sugarcoatin that, and Fat Joe was thorough back in those D.I.T.C. days but his last two albums was weak as hell, and Dipset is wack with them nursery rhymes and 50 Cent the one who made mixtapes hot, Dipset was just following the formula , Camron was the anchor for Dipset but he ain't the same Camron that B.I.G. said was hot , with the tight S.D.E. album this is the Dr.Seuss Cat in the Hat version, and Jim Jones wack, Juelz is aight but he is very overrated, Ruger Rell is nasty in a bad way, 40 Cal and Stack Bundles were pretty good but Stack Bundles=R.I.P, so overall Dipset is lame, Fat Joe ain't as respected as you think in NYC, we look at him as more of a "traitor".

Waves(2001-Present)
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2007 at 4:21pm
boosie sound good in that song sean kingston remix
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2007 at 5:04pm
Joe's last album was album of the year IMO. DIset still comes correct with the mixtapes. 50 made mixtapes. Dipset made events. I'm not saying Joe respected but seriously if I'm a f**k with anyone it ain't gonna be Joe.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2007 at 7:12am
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

Joe's last album was album of the year IMO. DIset still comes correct with the mixtapes. 50 made mixtapes. Dipset made events. I'm not saying Joe respected but seriously if I'm a f**k with anyone it ain't gonna be Joe.

Lol I ain't got to respect him but I ain't fcukin with him either I may be crazy but I'm not stupid, if we get into a fight though please believe I will put his bigass in a sleeper hold my 17 in. biceps would easily cut the circulation off to his head real quick!!!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2007 at 10:41am

17 in bicepsshowoff

Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2007 at 4:11pm
I meant in the game. Joes got bad knees. A kick down there and its all over. But like I said album of the year last year.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2007 at 1:04pm
I will listen to it another two times maybe there is something I missed I thought his album was Aiiigghhhttt I didn't find anything special about it and Don Cartegena is his best album IMO.

Waves(2001-Present)
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2007 at 5:49pm
Its his best album in a min. Son figured out how to fuse the southern sound with that NY flow. Its all goooooooooooooooood.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
KingProdigy617 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingProdigy617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2007 at 9:06pm
My Top 10 Worst TODAY.
This isn't in any order...
1. 50 Cent (Need I say more)
2. Kanye West (Hate him as a person, hate his music even more...)
3. Soulja Boy (I really don't consider him a rapper but he does give me tracks to dance to.)
4. High-C (My boy was his producer and he put me on his website, not up anymore, and I swear he was GARBAGE. It hurt my ears. "If you wanna smoke, we can talk/ but I gotta warn ya baby boy this nuggets no joke.")
5. Jamie Kennedy (.........)
6. Keak Da Sneak ("I drink white, with a slow bunny
Talking big sh*t in the scrapper, going hella dummy" Trash....)
7. Pharell (Lucky man to be "business partners with Nigo, Founder of Bape, but why exactly does he have verses on tracks? I don't know about this one.)
8. Lil Jon (Ha! There's no reason that he's famous except for Dave Chappelle. He's done NOTHING.)
9. Jim Jones (Overall fake person and TERRIBLE rapper. But he's BALLIN!!! lol)
10. Baby (Was good back in the day when Weezy was respectable, "But me personally playboy I don't give a f***/
And I'ma always show love to my cut
Hit the club light tha b**** up/
The Cash Money motto we got to drank til we throw up"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic