Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Damn this girl got me stuck

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dee Artist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dee Artist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Damn this girl got me stuck
    Posted: July 13 2007 at 5:21pm
Aight theres this chick that i like and for some reason i cant talk to her and im the type of dude that has problems with women like if was just tryin to f*** her or something i wld have no problem

but like its diffrent with her like i just have nothing to say when i talk to her for some reason

somebody help me witht his lol

It like a Tornado out,
Its hard to see with my waves spinnin' about.

stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 5:31pm
yo need a confidence boost

go get like 5 easy numbers from the mall, then try talkin to her

you just off ya game right now

www.datpiff.com
the gentleman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the gentleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 5:33pm
Man, i have the problems, but just let start doing the talking for you. And i'm sure that you can have an opinion on somethings she may decide to talk about and so you voice your opinion. Most importantly, make and maintain eye contact with her, cause if she diggin you, you'll seem to notice that she looks in yours...alot...hey but this is just me, but i hope it can help.

p.s. Make sure that the opinions are carefully thought out and planned, cause if you REALLY dig this girl you would hate to say something that would want to make her stop talking to you.

ex.
Girl:How do you feel about relationships? Most of the ones i've been in have left me with heartbreak cause none of the boys like me for me.

You(good answer):I feel that relationships are there for the couple to get to know each other better and to help each other out of situations, etc.

You(bad answer): I don't no cause i only date girls to f**k them, ya know? That's the reason i'm with you now.

The second is a VERY big no-no. Not unless she a ho on the corner that you paid to f**k. But if you have any questions pm me. And let the topic of sex come up on conversation from her mouth, cause if you bring it up and she's not comfortable with you then, you'll come off like the second response without saying it in those exact words.

p.s.s. cosign with ss and i'm 14, so if your older this advice may or may not be helpful. But,hey, i had a 18 year old girl on my arm from the church.

Edited by the gentleman - July 13 2007 at 5:35pm
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by But,hey, i had a 18 year old girl on my arm from the church.[/QUOTE But,hey, i had a 18 year old girl on my arm from the church.[/QUOTE wrote:

]
Let me find out you doin some church pimpin!!!
Let me find out you doin some church pimpin!!!

Waves(2001-Present)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the gentleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 7:27pm
Ha ha ha! I repented but, i was diggin her alot tho.....til one day,when the church youth went bowling, i remember that she goes to college this year..Cry But, then again, i start high school. So new girls to talk too will distract me away from the pain.LOL
Dee Artist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dee Artist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2007 at 3:28pm
Yea I think Im just off my game right Ima just try differently

Lol hope yall aint been dirty in church lol

She know you was 14?

Edited by Dee Artist - July 17 2007 at 3:29pm
It like a Tornado out,
Its hard to see with my waves spinnin' about.

Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 2:28am
Man I'm glad I ain't been in that situation for a while
NewSpinz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewSpinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2007 at 11:52am
word
i get it...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the gentleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2007 at 12:10am
Yea man, she new how old i was. We be walking around church and people be looking at us like we a couple(We actually are, i asked her and she said she would say yes but i said something to her earlier that day about ages, so she said no. But she's going to be mine!)marriage, they be oooin and whispering and giggling, and stuff. But she be cheesing every time i see her. I ask her why she smile when she see me, she says "Because you smile". Her momma know about me and everything, but she don't know about my other girls....Wink
"Give a man a texturizer kit, he'll have waves for awhile. Give him carrot creme, a durag,wavecap, and brush he'll have waves for the rest of his life"
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 5:25pm
i recently got screwed wit a chick i was hollerin' at..they're nuttin' but distractions and the sh*t dun threw me off my grindin' and hustlin'.

chicks have done nothin but do me dirty....... :/

shorty was a fine as shyt puerto rican chick that had me bussin' all kinds of mack(healthy of course) but then she startin doin sh*t that showed me the time i spent with her wasn't appreciated. more clearly.....shorty made me look bad when i was with her cuz n****z startin' clown'n me n disrespectin' me(tho i never gave a fu-ck) unless they step to me or put they hands on me.

Edited by Jkid3 - August 03 2007 at 5:31pm
when in Doubt..Wolf it out!

Before I Self Destruct - February 3, 2008

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7914/dsc00375dj5.jpg
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 5:29pm

Preach on Jkid aint that the truth!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 5:31pm

check the re-post also....peace

when in Doubt..Wolf it out!

Before I Self Destruct - February 3, 2008

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7914/dsc00375dj5.jpg
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 6:34pm
Usually every female who tries to play herself gets brought down to their knees and then I laugh in their face and let them know that ive moved on already usually wit one of their freinds or family members lol I'm cold-blooded wit females I be tryin to teach them things rule#1 don't fcuk wit Allar da God.  I probably should have been a real life pimp like Don Juan I know what to do to break females and I know how to get into their heads and I'm very methodical and patient and take notes of their eventual psychological breakdown to me it's like doin essay, I don't know why I do it but I have one hell of a temper and I get extremely vengeful it's all a big mind game to me and they can't play pitty-pat wit a chess player lol.  I love all my girls out there and I treat them all good but when they try to play me or they violate my trust then thats when I start doin my homework on them and one thing I've learned is that if you hit someone their wounds will heal when you give them a mental hit the wounds take alot longer to heal .

Edited by jamaicakid85 - August 03 2007 at 6:55pm

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic