Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"mousy" hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "mousy" hair
    Posted: February 04 2002 at 8:30am
I`d like to get a definition for "mousy" hair. Is any hair that`s ash/dark/dirty blonde considered "mousy"?
My hair is dark blonde, and though it seems to have a lighter tinge to it, I thinks that`s from the sun.

Does the term mean that your hair is the color of mouse fur?

P.S. anyone else out there like ash-colored hair? Many people find it uninteresting and it seems to be the
first color to be changed out there, but I like it. I think it compliments skin tone well.
GloryGirl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GloryGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2002 at 11:41pm
I have always thought of "mousy" hair as hair that is dull, no shine and looks lank and greasy. That is just my image. I never thought of it in terms of related to mouse fur.
Bebe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2002 at 10:26am
I always thought of mousy hair as "before" hair like in before a highlighting.
PinkPoodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkPoodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2002 at 10:20pm
i agree with GloryGirl`s definition - basically hair thats really dull with no shine at all, and doesn`t really have a color - sort of gray but like the color of mud.
Kate

Hair: It can make you happy, it can make you sad, but mostly it just allows you to spend some quality time with your mirror. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic