Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eyebrow coloring

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tbh_hanna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbh_hanna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eyebrow coloring
    Posted: July 15 2007 at 11:35pm
What should i use to color my eyebrow?
I have dark brown hair and i want to lighten my eyebrow.
What is the most permament fix i can get?
ThanksWink
tbh_hanna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbh_hanna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 12:09am
So nobody can help me?
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2007 at 11:14pm
Oxygen peroxide will do it(lighten it), in a natural and safe way. Is what makeup artists use.
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:55am
I also heard you can use the box dyes to lighten your brows too

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:56am
I am thinking of changing my brows too because I would like my hair color to be a little lighter this summer
avarose33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avarose33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2008 at 6:10pm

Box dyes are definitely not reccommended for this! What I use is body hair bleach, as I read in a couple of magazines.  It's about 5 bucks for a tub, and the tub will last you FOREVER. Just mix the creme and the powder together and spread it over your eyebrows. It won't take a very long time, so check it every minute...you won't be going overboard to check every 20 seconds, this stuff works fast; especially if you want a very subtle change. The regrowth is practically unnoticable (by that I mean only noticible to you). I've done this tons of times, it looks super natural- just make sure you check your brows obsessively while they are processing.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 5:18pm
Over the weekend, I use a Loreal box color and it worked
DiorsMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorsMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 11:27pm
Sally Hansen makes a great facial bleach.  I use it all the time when I go lighter on my hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic