Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Making This Site Better.......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Sleepy B Sleepy B wrote:

Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

Originally posted by 25cent 25cent wrote:

We need as much smilies as 360waves.net and I suggest making Jamaicakid85 your ultimate mod  

Lol me I couldn't insist!!!

LOL Nice edit J-Kid

LOL!!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

I haven't thought about it fully but by more options I was referring to more control over threads. Like for example jamaicakid you started this thread and let's say about a year from now some dudes just start bringing the thread back up. I think that after atleast 3-4months the person who intially started the thread should be able to lock it if they choose to do so. 

Other options like uploading pics directing from your pc to HB instead of having to host it @ photobucket, imageshack etc.

@ Willie Skrilla... you can never have too many smileys starwars

Hey,

You all can upload your pics on MyHairBoutique.com very easily and build your own Galleries which can either be marked private or public.  That option has been in existence for several months now.

Anyone can request a thread locked by sending a bmail to me or webmaster at HairBoutique.com and if it appropriate...we will either lock it or archive it.  We do this all the time.

Thanks,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

Here are a couple of suggestions:  We need to clean up the sticky section and update the methods thread.  Also, we should remove the 180 waves section.

We can lock or archive the 180 Waves but we can't delete it.  Too many issues with deleting big sub threads. 

I am confused because so many people asked for the 180 Waves before.  But if the majority want it locked or archived...I am happy to do so.

We have LOTS of new features coming down the pipe in the next few days and we are always working on the HairTalk Forum software so there may be things happening behind the scense that you don't know about. 

Thanks for the feedback.

Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:27pm

Here are a couple of suggestions:  We need to clean up the sticky section and update the methods thread.  Also, we should remove the 180 waves section.

If someone would like to take responsbility for updating the stickies and is willing to work with me and Andrew, we can get this done ASAP.

Thanks,
Karen
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

The only worthwhile response to Shock is don't call us, we'll call you.
Oh and just general clean up and possibly using the 360 product review section for reviews.

I am happy to go through the 360 Product Review section and move any posts that are not product reviews.  Would that help?

Thanks,
Karen
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

Also, the 360 Wave Gallery needs to go.

Do you really think it's a waste of space???

We had SO many requests for that 360Gallery.  I can not tell you how many people wanted it.  I am not of the mind to remove it since people do sometimes want to post there.

But I will take it into consideration.
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Karen Shelton  
<DIV>If someone would like to take responsbility for updating the stickies and is willing to work with me and Andrew, we can get this done ASAP.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>Karen</DIV>[/QUOTE Karen Shelton 
If someone would like to take responsbility for updating the stickies and is willing to work with me and Andrew, we can get this done ASAP.

Thanks,
Karen
[/QUOTE wrote:

ill do it
and about the 180 vet meths, keep em there, otherwise ppl will give newcomers a 'maintenance" method instead of a "starting off" method
t

ill do it
and about the 180 vet meths, keep em there, otherwise ppl will give newcomers a 'maintenance" method instead of a "starting off" method
those meths were written once we had overcome the getting started obsticle, thats why i think they should stay, who got me on that one?

Edited by stormy_seas - July 27 2007 at 3:31pm
www.datpiff.com
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Karen Shelton Karen Shelton wrote:

Thanks,
Karen

I would volunteer, but I'm one of the mods affected by the changes goin on with the mod system so I dont have my powers anymore Cry

Edited by Sleepy B - July 27 2007 at 3:36pm
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:34pm
Karen yeah the clearing or moving it out would please me. I still don't get the 180 wave section. We don't do half our head we do the whole globe of it.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:37pm
180 is just a way to show that its not 360 vet level, its not to be takin seriously as a degree of wavin, lol
www.datpiff.com
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:48pm
I hope this answers everybodies questions!!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 4:01pm
A fast link to the hip hop forums in form of a sticky. That'll be cold cause these n****s act like that forum don't exist
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 4:04pm
LOL
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 4:19pm
OK.

Thanks guys.  I have noted all and will get to work on it.

Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 4:34pm
Sounds good Karen
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 4:34pm
No THANK YOU!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic