Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would any of you recommend this product?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would any of you recommend this product?
    Posted: February 10 2002 at 6:41pm
I was looking up Jheri Redding One `n Only Colorfix on www.folica.com and I would very much like to know if anybody who posts here has used it with successful results. The information that I`ve read states that it does not damage hair like bleaching does but it still removes artificial colour. I would imagine that it doesn`t strip colour to the same degree that bleach would, but any colour removal could be a good thing for me. :)

Amy (again) View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy (again) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2002 at 8:13pm
I think that I might go ahead and order the product and try it out for myself. Then I can post the results for anyone else that may be interested.
amy y View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amy y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2002 at 9:07am
I have been looking (online) for other products that do the same thing - more or less - as "Colorfix". L`Oreal makes something called "Effasol" for example. I went into a salon yesterday to ask if they did artificial colour removal without bleach and the woman that I spoke with said that using bleach is the ONLY way to remove permanent hair colour. Do they simply not know about these products, or am I getting the wrong idea about what the products are capable of? I want to talk with other stylists in my area to find out what I can do to get rid of some of the colour build-up that I now have. Would it be best to ask about corrective colour services?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic