Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who Are White Folks Foolin!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who Are White Folks Foolin!!!
    Posted: July 21 2007 at 2:35pm
Have you ever had a special occasion happen and you dress in a suit or formal.

So today is Saturday which means churchDead.After the sermon i was just like w/e its a cool 75 outside with some sun and clouds.

So i went walking around the town(white folks crawlin everywhere) and as i walked these "people" couldnt stop looking at me and paying the upmost respect i mean an oldwhite guy even opened the door for me.Shocked(shocker)

And when i crossed the street to go to subways these three wh/people shook my hand and nodded there head at me giving me power hand shakes like we in a law office.Is it such a suprise to see a young broth"a" with a nice formal wear?

It urks me!!

Any experience yall had with this

Big difference from when you were a hoody to formal attire

Edited by Gvyll - July 21 2007 at 3:10pm
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2007 at 2:52pm
naw im only 14 so ive never had this type of expierience and never heard of any1 whos had it. they may have mistook u for a celeb or something
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2007 at 3:05pm
You's the house negro Massa! Naw just ain't used to seeing a brotha in nice clothes?
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2007 at 3:24pm
i dont have a clue wuts up with wut happend to u bruh
black_star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 5:02pm
People will assume you're nice if you dress nice just like people will assume you're an idiot if you dress like an idiot.
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by black_star black_star wrote:

People will assume you're nice if you dress nice just like people will assume you're an idiot if you dress like an idiot.

True
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 9:29pm
yea, my whole school knows im the most ghetto fool in the school (they aint to much cometition)
people i dont know walk and be like, whut up gangsta
and when they invite me to parties, every body has to bring food but me (they assume im broke, which i am, but how did they know, lol)

anyway, when prom rolls around, i go to it, and i rent this nice ass tuxedo, lookin like james bond.

these girls go nuts, like they freakin out while they lokin at me
the teachers dont regcognize me, callin me sophistcated
dudes like dayum, n**** is pimpin
and i win best dressed award

my sh*t wasnt even the best, it was just a huge contrast to my usual
i had a dam bow tie and erything and the hoes loved it

dats my story, not really related

www.datpiff.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic