Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what to do (updateedd!)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
r4ch3l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r4ch3l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what to do (updateedd!)
    Posted: July 24 2007 at 9:28pm
A few weeks ago, I went to get my hair cut like this

http://i15.tinypic.com/4k9m6w4.jpg

but it ended up like this

http://i16.tinypic.com/5x77f54.jpg
http://i9.tinypic.com/4uoj5fq.jpg
[sorry if theyre not great pics]

which was shorter then i originally wanted, i cried LOL
i've grown to like it more but my style is more 'punk' then the cut is
i thought about going a bit shorter in back so i could spike it
but to were i can still wear it other ways
then whenever i think about getting it cut, i think about if i want anything else changed
im thinking a bit less..even or more angled, or something
i really cant decide, this has happend to me before and i ended up getting it cut quite a bit then regretted it the same nightErmm

Edited by r4ch3l - August 09 2007 at 9:09pm
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 9:30pm
you should pics where we can see ya face too
everything looks good in my opinion
www.datpiff.com
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 9:35pm
From what I can see, the cut isn't bad but probably was not cut choppy enough for the style you wanted (1st pic).  You will also need to apply some products to get the separation and lift (more punk like look).
Did you go to a salon that is more "punk" than a normal salon?
Leadfoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leadfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2007 at 12:37pm
I agree with loveshorthair.  You will need to use some product to get the look of the first picture. 

Cute style regardless!
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2007 at 1:35pm
I agree too.  I think the style looks great!

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2007 at 8:50pm
I think the style looks good also but I think a bit shorter in the back would look much better.
HAWG
r4ch3l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r4ch3l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2007 at 2:05am
I do use quite alot of product but nothing I can find seems to make it really volumous and separate the layers. I've found hair sites for people with styles like myself and got the hairspray they recommended and it works well but has a sticky residue. I did go to just a 'normal' salon, but the person who always cuts/colors my hair is much like myself. I probably will end up getting it cut a bit shorter so it's easier to maintain throughout my school year. My usual stylist didn't use a razor since for some reason she said she couldn't so I might end up going to a higher class salon. Thanks alot though, I'll probably make an appointment soon, I'll make sure to get pics up Smile
r4ch3l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r4ch3l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 11:34am
i got my appointment for the 8th

:)
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 1:05pm
Good luck on the 8th.....the pick that you posted looks really choppy....so tell them choppy choppy choppy!!!

The cut doesnt look bad though!
r4ch3l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r4ch3l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 6:51pm
weeee

got it cut! i'll get pictures up probably tomorrow. it looks alot better. and more of a style. but ive been laying down and the back is kind of flat so ill wait for pics Smile
r4ch3l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r4ch3l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2007 at 9:09pm

she did it all with a razor, yelled at me for using box color, and actually gave me what i wanted

im happpyy
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2007 at 9:50pm
Looks great!!
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2007 at 11:19pm
Like the cut but I want to yell at you also for the color - too harsh :)
r4ch3l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r4ch3l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 12:14am
I've only used box color once in like the past year, but I admit i can tell a huge difference between after box color and after salon color. I used to do ALL color by box though. Silly me Tongue
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 5:19am
Looks hot...I like the style and black looks good!!!
cainy31 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cainy31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2007 at 1:36pm
cute cut, i like it alot

HairStyleDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2007 at 5:43pm
cool cute, looks nice glad you got what you wanted this time. 

Edited by HairStyleDiva - August 11 2007 at 5:45pm
Go for it change is good, Hair grows back.
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2007 at 9:43pm
Cut looks great!Smile
Lickalime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lickalime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2007 at 2:43pm
it looks really good on you. I like the color
I am at 32"
~goal length 36"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic