Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alexis Glick

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alexis Glick
    Posted: July 27 2007 at 9:48pm
I don't know how many of you guys saw Alexis Glick on Fox news this morning. Apparently she's a business editor there. While I was never an Alexis Glick fan during her stint on NBC, she looked fantastic today, came off very natural looking and didn't overplay it, like she did quite often on the Today Show. Her hair was well below shoulder length, parted on the side and looked to be her natural color. Her news delivery was straight forward, believable and interesting. She can count on me as a fan.

There's a photo of her in the upper right corner of this page:

And more here:

I guess I wasn't the only one to see Alexis today. Here is some discussion:
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 10:13pm
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2007 at 8:19pm
Wow she looks great. I hope we will be seeing more of her.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2008 at 10:24pm
As great as Alexis looked when she joined the Fox on-air business crew, her hair has steadily declined (IMHO, of course). It looked so thick and healthy only months ago. Today, it's thinner, stringier and shorter. I asked her about her hair on her blog, but the comment got deleted.

Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2008 at 12:16pm
I have to agree with you kramer. This is an awful look for her. She looked so much better with longer hair.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2008 at 8:40pm
It's not bad; here she is today

The look on her face is not that flattering but that happens with screen caps often

Edited by HAWG - February 27 2008 at 8:42pm
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2008 at 12:02am

Cripe, even shorter. I'm telling you when she debuted on Fox News, her hair was longer (not long, but longer), uncolored and very natural. I was very impressed. Now it's none of that. To me, it's a case of someone getting air time, getting a hairdresser and suddenly thinking you need to look a certain way because you're on TV. At this point, she doesn't even look as good as she did when she was on NBC:

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2008 at 9:52am
I guess she has a good face for long or short hair--but not this inbetween style.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2010 at 9:59pm
It's been a couple years since we visited Alexis Glick. She's not on Fox Business Network any more and she got a haircut and went to a centerish part:

A week or so ago:

Last time I checked:

A bunch of the former look from GogoMags:

A bunch of the new look from GoGoMags:

Who has more fun than people?
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2010 at 10:26am
Wow looking good.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic