Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

50 Cent is worried.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2007 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

Regardless of what we think about 50 Cent the fact is he still going at least double platinum I got all his old mixtapes and stuff when he was raw as a matter of fact I was listening to my 50 Cent's greatest hits CD that I made out of freestyles and certain songs . I'm not really feelin him as a hip-hop artist right now , but I definitely respect him as a businessman who knew he would become $400 million dollars richer overnight!

Exactly he is gonna  sell a lot of copies and no one noes if 50 really got 400 million
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2007 at 7:58pm
400 million, did not land in 50's pocket, of this we can b sure.

I'ts not a question if 50 has earning power and ability...The devil gets his due, he's a money maker...we can agree on that point.
The man deffinitely has earned an A++ in Capitalism, I am not trying to even touch that....I'm on some deeper,  philosophical  things......

Edited by Anomis - September 02 2007 at 4:16am
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2007 at 8:13pm
Joecool, what exactly is it about 50 that makes you not want him workin in this HH game?

He has some talent...some skill in what he does, and he has earning power, but he never goes deep enough for me......maybe if he sticks around long enough his music maybe more appealing to me. Not hating him or his success.
I am waiting on him to go deeper. Right now I think he is just focused on staying paid.
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2007 at 11:25pm
haha iKnow.
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 5:17pm
Lol there ain't nothing else to add except that the moral of the story is that loose change sells!!!!

Edited by jamaicakid85 - September 04 2007 at 4:52am

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 6:06pm

Looses change sales??? J, I'm not Slurrr, lol but I can't catch that meaning please explain, if you dont mind...........

I want 50 to grow up and go deep inside his soul, and spit fy' from there......He has made a name for himself...shoot, I'd do the same prolly, but I'm still screaming the same tune...
I am tired of "me me me, gimme, gimme, mine lyrics" go deeper.

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 4:51am
^^^^I call 50 Cent Loose change lol. And he SELLS lol!!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 5:33am
Witty Jamaica, loose change ha ha ha ha,
the formula, sexy, dangerous black man, rhyme skillz, 
loose change does sale.......
loose change that is too funny, I'd like to call him that to his face, lol
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 5:22pm
^^^Lol I would but if I got that close to him I would try to extort him for that vitamin water money.

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 11:00pm
I would call him loose change, and hope he'd call me something foul then.....mo money mo money mo money...how the hell do you go through life needing to bye some damned vitamin water....what  the helll? Fat free water is next!
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 11:03pm
Say it ,say it, say it,
tellem' who ya' came to see...Eazy
Jerry curl.......lol....

HIV make ya stuff hang side wayz.....
RIP EZ
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic