Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pure View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Problem
    Posted: August 04 2007 at 10:08am
hi, this is my first time here so im not sure if someone posted about this before, you see most people have one spiral (aka whirl or whorl) which is the part on top of your head that the hair grows from in that direction its like a little dent in hair, usually in middle) anyways.. the thing is i have 2 one on left one on right and i want to know if i could style my hair like people do who have one the same with out any problems, my hair has never looked the way i want all my life, is this problem affecting how i style it, i know im not the only one, ive seen some people have 2 and heard of people having more than 2. Thank you
lilhustler8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilhustler8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2007 at 11:23am
lol my friend has one on his forehead looks like a hurricane xD umm what kind of style are u really seeking for?and do you have any pictures of ur hair and the one u want?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic