FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Barry Bonds

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barry Bonds
    Posted: August 08 2007 at 12:43pm
Do you think that Barry is a fraud and do you recognize the home run record?
DUB-C
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 12:52pm
Yes i do. Hes takin steriods, and i was listenin on tv sayin his head was gettin bigger most likley through a growth hormone(steroids). Hank Aaron is the true home run KING.
Personal Record: 6-0!
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 1:00pm
Nah Barry Bonds got it steroids or not he was hittin homers since he first started , skill and concentration is what hits homers evidence: Ken Griffey Jr., A-Rod  those two guys are as lean as greyhounds but you can just see the focus and concentration in their faces. Barry Bonds is the master of picking pitches apart he is perhaps the greatest strike-zone hitter ever if the ball is even centimeters off he doesn't go for it and that isn't something you can chemically inhance. He deserves to go into the record books it's not like he's going to go more than 8 years at the top A-Rod is projected to get 1,000 homers and at least 800 if he stays healthy.

Waves(2001-Present)
Young Revenue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young Revenue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 9:11pm
I dont know much about baseball but I am however glad that that african americans are holdin it down in the record books
myspace.com/youngrevenuemusic

[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z252/YoungRevenue512/stronger_pic.png" />
lilpitbull2016 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilpitbull2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2007 at 10:16am
he didnt begin steroids until that year when mark maguire broke the single season record and sammy sosa was holding it down the next season he came back all swole and muscular talking about he was on a muscle program but he already admitted by saying he didnt "knowingly" take them but 756 well now 757 will always be tainted

Edited by lilpitbull2016 - August 09 2007 at 12:07pm
shawn don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawn don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2007 at 11:09pm
it really doesnt matter because im pretty sure record holders to other records have used steroids and like jkidd said it takes more than steroids to hit a baseball out the park..props to barry and i hate baseball im just riding with tha man cuz of all the haters
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic