Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

18" Wagman Wefted NEW! (pics)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rocket22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocket22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 18" Wagman Wefted NEW! (pics)
    Posted: August 08 2007 at 2:52pm

I posted this some time back and it was in bulk, so I had it wefted.. this hair was not the right hair for me.  They sent me the wrong color etc...Texture is Euro curl  18" streached!!!  and color is 13  ( a strawberry blond)  I have 4 ounces total but they are in 2 ounce packages.  will sell 2 ounces with tape!!!  (so if you would like to try the tape this is it!!)  and with shipping for $50.00    here are some pictures one is right after washing this hair and you can see it has tons!!! of curl/wave..  and the other is when i brushed out the hair and put a curling iron to it!!!   this hair has never been installed but I did wash it to see the curl pattern.

I also have 2 ounces of color 10  same texture Euro Curl same price!  with tape!!!   this is not the best picture of the number 10, if interested will do better! SmileSmileSmile

The 2nd pictures makes it look more red then it is... I would say most accurate is the brushed out picture.  yes it's red but not as much as the 2nd  picture!  but it showed the curl!

Edited by Rocket22 - August 08 2007 at 2:53pm
Current Install: European hair two rows triple wefted on bottom double wefted on top, with Protac
Lynnie1218 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lynnie1218 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2007 at 6:24pm

Too bad it isn't a dark color,,, I would take if off your hands. No experience w/ coloring Disapprove

Rocket22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocket22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2007 at 8:26pm

I only have two ounces left total... it's  the color 13 and the gal that bought it colored it darker and guess she is happy with it? it's not too hard to go dark, it's going light that is the tricky part.      Smile

Current Install: European hair two rows triple wefted on bottom double wefted on top, with Protac
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic