Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
adelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: questions
    Posted: August 09 2007 at 10:44am
hiya, how long does your hair have to b in order to be able to get extensions? my hair is about 2and a half to 3cms at the front and 5cms at the back. (i think)
 also how much are hair extensions? i tried to look up prices but its confuseing cos some sites said £200 and some sites said £1000 :( anyways, please reply.
 ps if theres anyone who lives in the north of england who can do hair extensions and wouldnt mind doing mine please get in touch, thanks ;) 
 adelle xx
Ms.Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2007 at 10:56am
Hi Adelle. Depending on the type of extensions you desire, most extensionist say a minimum of three inches of hair is required to cover them. What type do you want? The prices vary.
ALL EYES ON ME
adelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2007 at 11:14am
hi :) well, i want human hair?
Ms.Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2007 at 11:14am
Here's a good resource to find answers to your extension questions.
ALL EYES ON ME
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic