Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

One of my clients needs a stylist in NJ

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
angelemma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelemma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: One of my clients needs a stylist in NJ
    Posted: August 09 2007 at 1:10pm
Hi everyone Big%20smile

Haven't posted in a while but I wondered if any of you ladies in the US did extensions in Park Ridge/Bergen County in New Jersey? One of my oldest clients (I've been doing her hair 14 years!) is finally moving to the US from the UK and is really panicing about her hair. She has trichotillomania so really needs someone who is very experienced in human hair extensions. She only has them in the sides (where the hair has been pulled over the years) and a few in the back to even the weight of the hair out and I currently use Cinderella pre-bonded in her hair and she is really happy with that. So she is used to having very good quality extensions which don't shed but can be removed very easily with little damage to her own hair. She is a great client who has regular appointments and will be very loyal once she finds a stylist she can trust!

If anyone could possibly help her could you give me your details, so I can pass them on to her.

Thanks guys!!

Emma Star
Ms.Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 1:33pm
Hi angelemma, You may want to check www.craigslist.com for a stylist.
ALL EYES ON ME
angelemma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelemma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 2:48pm
Thank you!!
billionairehair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billionairehair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2007 at 1:49pm
THE NUMBER ABOVE IS A MISTAKE SORRY 3476837922 (CELL)

Edited by billionairehair - October 02 2007 at 1:51pm
billionairehair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billionairehair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2007 at 1:56pm
THIS IS TERRIBLE I CANNOT GET THIS RIGHT LOL
I'M NEW HERE
MY CELL NUMBER IS ABOVE I AM A HAIR STYLIST IN THE STATES I'M HERE WORKING WITH STYLIST DOING EXTENTIONS FOR THERE CLIENTS AND MY TRAVELING CLIENTEL....IN NY FOR A WHILE TRAVELING ALL OVER WITH BOOKLING HAVE SOME CANCELATIONS TELL UR CLIENT TO CALL ME OR EMAIL ME
JEANENEBARRETT@AOL.COM
TooSense View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TooSense Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2007 at 3:59pm
Hi Emma--I live in Essex County (about 30-40 minutes from Bergen).  if you want to PM me I can give you the name of my stylist.
angelemma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelemma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2007 at 4:06pm
Will do!
stylistTouchNJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stylistTouchNJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2008 at 6:46pm
im a stylist in NJ EMAIL ME TOUCHMYHAIR@GMAIL.COM
isaac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isaac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2009 at 4:26pm
Have her contact me:)

In NY close.

Isaac
http://www.cyberparlor.com
Http://www.cyberparlor.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic