Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I just meassured my hair!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I just meassured my hair!
    Posted: August 14 2007 at 2:16pm
I just meassured my hair!!!! It is now at 34 in!cheer
July 7th, when I meassured, it was at 32 in the back and 27 on the sides.
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2007 at 3:36pm
AWESOME!!!!!!!! i am sooo happy for youbarmy
hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2007 at 7:03pm

Wow!  Two inches in a month!!  Sweet!drool

sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
lilpitbull2016 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilpitbull2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2007 at 7:31pm
nice
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2007 at 7:45am
Yay!  cheer
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2007 at 9:26am
Thank you everyone! I am very tickled! I guess the biotin is kicking in showoff I can't wait to see what happens after I've added folic acid. I can play with it when my hand is on my waist again. ( a habbit I had before It got cut). 
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2007 at 7:54pm
Awesome Alisa  thats a great length hope you plan to go longer.  The reason I say its a great length is that I'm also at 34". and plan to go longer much longer.

Edited by laststar - August 19 2007 at 8:33am
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 9:06am
Oh, thank you laststar. Where does 34 hit you? I have found that I must have a very long torso. I have always know I had one,( I have an extremely hard time finding pants to fit) but I have come to the conclusion that it must be pretty darn long, because 34 is still several inches away from from my waist on me. I figure I am at least 4-6 inches from being solidly at my waist .

I do plan on going much longer. I want to get to my tail bone for my first goal, after that I have no idea. I'll cross that bridge when I get there. I do know that I want to be able to where it down allot, and if it gets to long, I will be afraid of it getting into things.
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 12:42pm
Wow that is weird Alisa I am about 4-6" away from waist as well,  I'm 5'10". I am really curious to se how long it will grow the longer the better.
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2007 at 9:05am
I am 5'7.There alot of people I know that are aound the same meassurement, but are already at their waist. Oh, well...

I think it will take me at least 6 months to get there.(well, the back anyway, the sides will take alot longer since it is in a "V"). I am counting on an inch a month for that guess. We'll see, at the current rate, hopefully it won't take so long Big%20smile.
I have to admit, though, that seeing the results I am having, it really incourages me to not skip a day or two on my vitamins like I have done in the past.
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
AmandaPanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaPanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2007 at 1:14pm
I'm 5'4" and my hair is about 34" now. It's hip length on me. Tailbone is about 36"

Congrats!
tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2007 at 3:06pm
Congrats on the length! 

Hairbraider, I just saw your new icon.  Very hot!

Jennifer is just a little over 34" and it's at her hips too.

1c.m.ii
36" as of January 14, 2008
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2007 at 3:40pm
YEAH!!!! Now that's something to celebrate.  How much folic acid will you be taking?
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 8:47am
Thank you Tdouty. We haven't "seen" you for a while. I am glad you guys are still around.Looking at you last picture of Jennifer, I would say my hair  looks a few inches shorter than hers. Mabye it just seems that way because of the sides ( remember it is in a V).Ermm

I Love the bouncing balls, Kimbearly!Clap ( can you tell I am a preschool teacher with 3 kids of my own?)ha ha.

Anyhow...I have been taking two pills of folic acid, and they are 400 mcg each.I have only been taking them for close to two weeks, so I am sure it is to soon to see any progress.

I am very excited though. I just hope that with the weather starting to turn colder soon, the growth won't slow down. Although... normally my hair dosen't grow very much during the summer. We will see soon. 
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 9:47am
I liked the bouncing balls too, Kimbearly.  I see you must be from the same neck of the country as us.  You're heading to Knoebels at the end of August.  We were just there about a week ago.  We didn't tow the camper this time, but have camped there many times in the past.  Sure wish the new toboggan run would have been done.  Knoebels has to have about the best bumper cars of anywhere.  Hope you have a good time when you go and make sure you ride the Sklooosh for that good drenching!

Edited by tdouty - August 22 2007 at 9:52am

1c.m.ii
36" as of January 14, 2008
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 1:26pm
Glad you guys like my balls - hehe
I am a kindergarten teacher so hence the silly do dads - as I call them.

TDouty - We just looooove Knoebels and I do agree about the bumper cars.  I always feel very relaxed there and I do not feel like I am at a amusement park, but more like a down home county fair.  I love the smell of the fire at the campgrounds and the train that rides through the woods and under the coaster.  My most favorite there though is the Haunted House.

As far as camping - it is our dream to bring a camper on site.  We are actually going to a huge RV convention at Hershey Park the weekend of September 14th.  We would like to get a driving camper - but need to see what is out there.  I always camped as a child and it has been some of my fondest memories.  I would love for our boys to experience the same.  We live in Central NJ, so for us, the trip to Knoebels is about 3 hours with stopping.  We are also looking forward to the toboggan run next year.  Well, at least my husband and I are - our boys just would like to watch.
hairbraider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbraider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by tdouty tdouty wrote:

Hairbraider, I just saw your new icon.  Very hot!

EmbarrassedThanks.
sarah
40 inches
did henna for the first time
click here to go to My Hair Space
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic