Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

using the conditioners from boxed dye

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amberlynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amberlynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: using the conditioners from boxed dye
    Posted: August 17 2007 at 10:35am

I always use some right after I dye my hair and leave it on for a few minutes but I was wondering if later on ( say once a week or so) could I use that as a deep conditioner and leave it on for 30 minutes or would that hurt my hair? Has anyone done this with those conditioners?

lovetocolor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetocolor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2007 at 10:57am
the only one i ever used for that purpose was Feria Color Seal....it actually makes your hair shimmer.  the others might be too waxy....a good conditioner is by loreal, you get it at sally's and it says mega moisture under the loreal natures something or other....you need to apply moisture moisture so your hair won't become dry and brittle.  Smile
happy coloring
amberlynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amberlynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2007 at 11:48am
Thanks! I guess I'll just use then for 3 minutes or so and buy something good that I can leave on longer. Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetocolor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2007 at 12:10pm
i leave that loreal cond on for like a couple of hrs....i love the stuff and i have high dollar pro stuff in my house, but for moisture i have not yet found better....it comes in a yellow tub like container...i hope you like it, but i am pretty sure you will....Approve
happy coloring
chicklet34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chicklet34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2007 at 7:53pm
I love that stuff too and nutragena triple moisture conditioner i put it on my head and put a plastic cap on then use my blow hair on it for like 10 min or so (i don't have a dryer with a hood or anything .It does wonders.
:) michelleGreen Font

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetocolor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 7:13pm
i have heard that the neutrogena triple moisture is really good.  i am going to have to give it a try one day.
happy coloring
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic