Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

natural curly hair suddenly straight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chancebrown06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chancebrown06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: natural curly hair suddenly straight
    Posted: September 03 2007 at 1:26pm
Use Tresemme Curl Gel for people with straight,weavie,extra boost for curly head people it also get the job done
oddles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oddles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 3:00pm
Can't believe it! The exact same thing happened to me 9 months ago. I have found nothing to help and have resorted to using a curling tong!! Any suggestions please, please let me know.
pjtommi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pjtommi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 6:57pm

My sister is 42 years old and has had thick, natural curly hair since birth.  Recently, she had about 2 inches cut off the length and long layers added, which she has done before with great results. 

However, after her last haircut, the hair on the sides of her head in now bone straight - but the back of her hair is still very curly.  I gave her some of my curl products (I have wavy hair and finally found great curling products) - but nothing has worked for her - the sides remain completely straight - not even a slight wave.  She doesn't color her hair, has never   used harsh products and most days she doesn't even blow her hair dry. She has always had thick, curly, healthy hair. 

Does anyone know why this has happened to her hair?  She is very discouraged and doesn't know how to style it anymore - she just wants her curls back.
-pjtommi-
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic