Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Glamour Don'ts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glamour Don'ts
    Posted: September 02 2007 at 5:19am

1. Every accessory does not have to be the same color...looks like u trying too hard."look at me I know my colors"

2. If you not bapen 4real, cool, but quit wearing  YOUR 1 ARTICLE OF BAPE every Friday Night
"I spent all my cabbage on this and can't afford nothing damned else"

3.Sisters, I wear 5 inch heels for all the tight reasons let me count the ways, I even give Trina credit for dancing round in 6 in' heels, , but "all us ain't able" walking like you falling off a boat ain't no ways near poppin or glamourous. If you have to walk on the side of them shoes take them shoes OFF!!! "Is she doing a John Wayne impression?"

4. Classic! Mr Freeze,  lobes frostbitten, iced out,  yo chest is cold, and 7 fingers frostbitten too, -Somebody give me a flashlight and a piepan, I'm appraisen his shizznit. ---you got it like that, Dude u wouldn't be in here with us now would u? Less is mo'

5. a. Sexy is as sexy does...and sexy don't wear too baggy or too tight clothes cat lookin funny coz people keep asking him when the baby due?
Do you. Do your size. If you are big, belts give you even more girth. (Some sisters love a big man)
     b. Saw a young cat with his lil baby girl, she was so pwetty, I feared for her life, if somebody get after her, or if she tried to run into the street , how he gone catch her...them bags wrapped all around his damed self....Having your clothes swallowing you is a deffinite glamour don't.

Edited by Anomis - September 06 2007 at 5:12pm
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 3:06pm
haha thanks...i used to get made fun of all the time for rule #2
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 3:50pm
Nooooo not you Cool Joe, I can't see it.
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 4:55pm
Good stuff I never break any fashion rules though, my crew alaways stay fly 25/8.

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 6:12pm
I counted on that Jamaica.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic