Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'm having Face Issues/Problems!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Theo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Theo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2007 at 4:07pm
lol damn yo aunt pop yall pimples. u must b half dead when u sleep if u dont wake up 2 somebody poppin yo pimples
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 6:06am
Originally posted by Theo Theo wrote:

speakin of skin problems. i got combination skin. my cheeks and err thing is cool except 4 my forehead and nose. and it b gettin like extra shiny. anybody kno somethin dat stop dat shine

I know what u mean except 4 the nose problem. just make sure that you wipe your head every once in a while w/ a damp rag while brushing to get the excess prducts off, wash you durag every other day (hand wash it in the sink with hot water for abiut 20 seconds and hang it up (it'll be dry in less than an hour), wash your face 2x a day, and drink about 4 cups of water a day (it seems like a lot but it was an aquired taste to me. plus when you don't see a pimple for a week you'll be happy and keep it up. i just started drinkin it about 3 weeks ago). Oh and lay off of the sodas! 

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic