Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wut would suit me?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fats View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wut would suit me?
    Posted: April 13 2002 at 12:58am
Hi!...I want to cut my hair. I would like to know what style should i cut?i wouldn`t want to make the wrong decision and end up looking like a fool. Just for your info, i have a broad and swolen forehead. My face cut is almost a heartshape. i wear spectacles at times. i have a small face. i have long earlobes. My shoulders are narrow. My eyes are big. i think that`s about all. i would really appreciate if you reply a.s.a.p. thanx!
Samangus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samangus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2002 at 8:27am
Hi. It`s really hard to get a clear image of how you look by your description. Couldn`t you go to your local stylist and talk to him/her? That way they can see you and tell you what they think will look good on you.
Good luck.
Budokan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Budokan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2002 at 12:45pm
I can offer some general suggestions. The objective of choosing a hairstyle for a heart-shaped face -- which is characterized by a wide forehead and a small, delicate chin -- is to create an overall balance by making the forehead seem narrower and the chin seem wider.

Your best choice is a style that adds fullness to the lower part of the face. Chin-length bobs are especially flattering to those with heart-shaped faces, as are lots of full, wavy curls -- all of which create an illusion of width at the lower part of the face.

Generally, heart-shaped faces should avoid styles that emphasize the upper part of their face, as doing so will only make them seem "top heavy."

Bangs, especially those that are brushed to one side, are ideal for helping break up the wide forehead that`s typical with the heart-shaped face.

Here is a web site with photos of celebrities that have different shaped faces. See if you can find one that you like....it will also help when you talk to a hairdresser.

http://www.visual-makeover.com/face.htm

Good luck! ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic