Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BIG CONFIDENCE BOOST!!(i promise last time (blush)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BIG CONFIDENCE BOOST!!(i promise last time (blush)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SugarCube View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SugarCube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BIG CONFIDENCE BOOST!!(i promise last time (blush)
    Posted: September 08 2007 at 2:48pm
sorryOK sorry to talk about this yet again but if you've been reading my "bye" discussion you'll know that i've been felling a little upset lately. well i was talking with my friends and they told me that everyone always says how they love how curly and thick my hair is. i was shocked  cus u no normally people are like " do you ever flat iron your hair?" but i found out that everyone were befuddeled by this confrontation. my friend clayre went and talked to a lot of people and they went and told her and me that they love my hairwhati was shocked beyond recognition!!!!!! the idiots who think my hair is "beastly" were skulking inna corner lol!!! ok i apologize 1000000-fold for bringing this up again!sorryi just am sooo happy!
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 7:38pm

YEAH!!!  Glad you are having a great day Miri.  Big hair rules!!!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 1:37pm
Hey Miri, this is simply proof that they were trying to cut you down (so that you would cut your hair).  In a word:  jealousy!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic