Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Russian hair!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
mokipono View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mokipono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2007 at 4:48am

MAHALO MSFITNS! THAT CLEARS IT UP ABOUT THE FOLD OVER......THANKS FOR THE INFO!!!!!

krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2007 at 7:30am
Hmm interesting. You also have a lot of Russian on it looks like. 5 0z or so. It looks fantastic!
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2007 at 10:44am
Yeah, even a small amount of foldover caused me great troubles when I had the Russian hair installed. I'm surprised you even have 2 inches. Even that small amount bunched up on me.
msfitns72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msfitns72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2007 at 11:23am
Yeah--it's almost 6 oz.
The tiny tails havent caused a problem. Some are shorter than 2 inches but I have found a few that are about that...and no bunching! Fina~
I wonder why a little bit of "tail" gave you such a hard time? Ah...the mysteries of hair behavior on different people huh? lol
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2007 at 12:57pm
Whoa 6 oz! Im wearing about 3 but thats all I can fit on my head using wefts! lol. It looks nice just not thick thick. Im gonna push for 4 next install. I guess I can always remove a weft if its too bunchy or not working. No harm, no foul. Youve inspired me! I also LOVE your colors. So was that a mixture of dark brown and auburn i think you said? I will need to scroll up. Did you color the hair yourself? Is it ALL colored or did you leave some of it the natural color and mixed it?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic