Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Catherine Zeta-Jones great long or short

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Catherine Zeta-Jones great long or short
    Posted: September 26 2007 at 2:25pm
Picture galleries on StarPulse and Getty usually show Catherine Zeta-Jones with hair styles ranging from a few inches below her shoulders to almost waist length.  It currently looks to be just above mid-back.   She has also flirted with bangs, most notably in fall 2003.

The only photos I've seen of her with shorter hair are the gorgeous bob  in "Chicago" (a wig) and her role as Isabel in  "Oceans 12", in which the hairstyle is a slightly longer and more casual version of the bob.  One post discussed this but wasn't conclusive (http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=24266&KW=Catherine+Zeta%2DJones), and other photos taken in 2003-04 show her with much longer hair,  so I assume it is also a wig.   (See cast pictures at http://oceans12.warnerbros.com/flash.html.) Both styles  certainly show she  looks fantastic in short hair too.

Does anyone know if she has actually ever had a shorter hairstyle?

Edited by Durango - September 26 2007 at 2:32pm
Durango
Mad Gasser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Gasser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 4:33am
Theres a word for women like Zeta-Jones:

"Baby factories"
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 9:28am
Originally posted by Mad Gasser Mad Gasser wrote:

Theres a word for women like Zeta-Jones:

"Baby factories"

Don't quite get that. How many children has she had with MD? 2? 3? Why is she a baby factory? As far as I know she struggled a long time for success and finally achieved it. Why try to belittle her with this phrase? Also, what does such a comment have to do with her hair?
Mad Gasser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Gasser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 8:08pm
Baby factories always have nice hair.

Its common knowledge my friend!
Rocky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2007 at 4:59pm
I'd like to put a baby in her.
daman123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2007 at 1:42pm
ok still whats that got to do with this post
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2008 at 3:27am
InStyle Magazine photo shoot.

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2008 at 10:33am
Thanks for the pics Kramer.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
CPW Jewel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CPW Jewel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2008 at 6:27pm
The short hair that she wore in "Ocean's 12" wasn't hers. It was a wig. Her natural hair was longer.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2008 at 3:15pm
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2008 at 7:14pm
Seems shorter and curlier at some premier today.

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2008 at 7:57pm
I still consider this long, and I know that will go against the way some of you think.  To me, there no difference between this length and six or even twelve inches longer.

and now with it straightened

Edited by HAWG - March 10 2008 at 8:01pm
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 3:17am
To me, the difference is six inches. Dang it. Lovers of long hair, if you haven't done it already, a moment of silence....

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 1:32am
I thought the heading on this page was rather amusing. Catherine's hair was rather amazing.

Who has more fun than people?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 4:38am
I can only ever remember her with either long or very long hair. When she was very young, she had a flippy, shoulder-length style.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 12:01pm
Shoot I hope she will let it grow again.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 1:09pm
Man, she is just stunning. Love the length and the styles.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 2:03pm
     To me, the 6 or 8" difference is the difference between attractive, even pretty hair and stunning locks. Yes, she wears shorter hair well, but it's a disappointment, frankly. Ouch Bob
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 11:07am

STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  One of my fav. lengths!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic