Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jay-Z/LL Cool J Beef???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jay-Z/LL Cool J Beef???
    Posted: September 28 2007 at 8:31am
Wow this has the potential of being bigger than the Nas/Jay beef because LL all the mushy shcit to the side is a battle vet , he has more battles/beefs(industry) than anybody else in the game and he pretty much smashed Canabis's career, and Jay is Jay everybody knows enough about him already so I won't elaborate any further but here is the story from all hip-hop:

JAY-Z WARNS LL COOL J

I’m really not trying to jack this quote, but I really don’t know where it originated. At any rate, LL and Jay have moved one step closer to a battled that would be the biggest thing since Jay-Z and Nas. So, here is the statement that Jay-Z released:

"I'll be honest if I wanted to go there, I just really go all the way out there. But I got respect [LL Cool J] did a lot of things. I don't like the way he's carrying it cause we coulda definitely talked about this. Or he coulda gave me a phone call... but I respect him as a legend in the game and he's gonna get a couple passes because of that."

I don’t like to see the brothers go at it, but if they are, this would be one to see. Sounds like LL has a couple more “passes” and then Jigga man is going to make a move.

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 9:02am

LL is a battle artists this is true....

it's hard for a sista like me to witness a battle coz I couldn't bare watchn somebody I like possibly get crumbed,
(I could however watch 50 and lil)Winkblee-dat.

Jkid what elements would make LL and Jz a great battle?

Edited by Anomis - September 28 2007 at 10:33am
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 9:38pm
LL is more 50 Cent like in the fact that he can clown the hell out of people and he does that real well, and Jay-Z like he said before he can expose you to the folks that don't know you, Jay-Z is more methodical with his diss tracks than LL is . It is hard for me to pick a winner because I respect them both.

Waves(2001-Present)
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 10:01pm
He's going at his president. Yeah, no its not happening.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

LL is more 50 Cent like in the fact that he can clown the hell out of people and he does that real well, and Jay-Z like he said before he can expose you to the folks that don't know you, Jay-Z is more methodical with his diss tracks than LL is . It is hard for me to pick a winner because I respect them both.
I got you, so you thinkin' these are well matched opponents?
What initiated this whole thing between these two, I'm MIA on the background?

Edited by Anomis - September 28 2007 at 10:50pm
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 11:02pm
There was a line on the Blue Magic song that leaked where Jay said something to the effect of "I'm already goat next is the billi"
And LL has been calling himself GOAT for like 8 years. Of course lets not discuss the fact that LL isn't anywhere near GOAT in anyones book except for my mothers.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2007 at 12:17am
LL can easily be Top 10 but G.O.A.T. he's not he has too many mush filled albums if it was going by his first four albums I would say he has a legitimate shot at being top 4 but after that he started getting real soft , then he came out hard again with G.O.A.T. and he hasn't come strong since.

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2007 at 3:23am
O  I  C
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2007 at 9:32am
The battle of the 40 year olds, lol.  This is just a publicity stunt.
DUB-C
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2007 at 8:14pm
@ Dub -C Aye don't forget that 30's the new 20. So wouldn't that make 40 the new 30 lol?

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2007 at 10:12pm
at's about right J.

@Wave, you know that thought actually did cross my mind, but I thought naaaaaaaa,  stunts .....Jz???  he's above that...but ay' what ever keeps'm in chips.......

Edited by Anomis - September 29 2007 at 10:14pm
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2007 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

@ Dub -C Aye don't forget that 30's the new 20. So wouldn't that make 40 the new 30 lol?

In the immortal words of Jim Jones.
"He out there saying 40's the new 30 but who's 30. I'm 30. You ain't. Smell me?"
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic