Topic ClosedWhose Heaven, Simona's Heaven

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whose Heaven, Simona's Heaven
    Posted: October 01 2007 at 10:10pm

My Heaven

I walked inside, and sat down, just then  Aaliyah hurriedly plopped herself right down between my knees. She wanted any odd number of braids. We went straight to work. Listening for the rolling clamor any minute, and here they come, jump ropes in hand. Addie Mae Collins, Denise McNair, Carole Robertson, and Cynthia Wesley (4 little Black girls bombed in the Birmingham Alabama Church). The girls were insistent that we teach them how to play double dutch. We suggested asking Mr. Cochran to play. Denise leaned her 11 year old frame into my side and whispered, "Mr. Cochran is a very nice man but he won't let us keep score, and when he sings the songs he skips parts."
There was a knock at the side door. The door was always open, out of habit Malik and Betty always knocked before they came in. Funny how he always showed up on Sundays when we had peach cobbler for desert. Betty said she could never seem to get her peach just right  Her dressing, however, was off the Richter. Pac bopped into the room, asking Huey what Sojourners address was. Pac loved kickin' it with her. He said it was because when they were together he never cussed, and when they got together the sky always turned his favorite color. Huey spoke with him walking into the kitchen, where B.I.G. spread news paper, preparing to peel sweet potatoes. A large lonely can of sweet potatoes sat a side towards the edge of the table, as he insisted fresh sweet potatoes make the best pies. Ez nodded in agreement, without once raising his head or eyes from the piano. We loved to hear him play, even over Left Eyes' hammering outside. She was building. She was a builder, always creating something with the most rare pieces of wood, from trees that looked like they had been dipped in burgundy or mahogany die. Her all time favorite piece was a gazebo. A gazebo with wild ivory sprawled out all over, with black, tulips encircling the perimeter. Harriet ensured that bugs would no longer be a problem, she adored her ivory, as she sat there quietly in the gazebo.
What a sight to behold Marvin and Miles tilling soil, on their knees in the dirt. Growing tomatoes was a fine art. As the sun went down, Emit Till, who had been keeping them company, was ready to go in the house, with fingers, lips, gums, and tongue drenched in reddish purple juice. He had eaten an entire basket of pomegranates by himself, he could not get enough. Miles and Marvin beckoned him to stay for just one more hour. They needed sunlight. The sun never set on Emit Till. The sun would never set on Emit. Chief Sitting Bull was the first to notice this.
The evening rolled on. Jesus Christ came through. He could not wait to see Billie. They harmonized together.  JC spat fire, too.  Jam Master Jay had written something for him, and he was anxious to check it out. Flo Jo stopped dancing and went to check on Rosa.
Rosa, Redd, and Richard were usually the last to join. They were at the river Martin created. He created a river that was longer than the the Nile. Peculiar animals would come to drink from the river, and this fascinated Richard, Rosa, and Redd. They  enjoyed  each others company. They rarely spoke to each other as they sat there at the river silently watching. More than anything they appreciated having companions to enjoy this pleasure with. The river was a most peaceful place. Not counting the time Jimi, tried to climb an animal that looked like a cross between a Black Stallion, and an elephant. Hendricks was thrown  head first into the river, which got Redd started. He made Nefertiti laugh until her eyes teared, and her side ached. Laughter, even so much as the slightest giggle, meant a perfect Black baby was conceived.
To be certain there is always something to be tickled by in my heaven.

Edited by Anomis - October 01 2007 at 11:47am

Wow 24 views and no response WTF! But this is very interesting though Left Eye was a builder lol I think she would be more of a demolition expert!

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 04 2015 at 7:59pm

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2007 at 11:26pm

I write for me J. Yep, that's what's up.
But if you read up on L eye, she did enjoy building things.
LOL, u know I loved what she did to that dudes home, London Bridge got burnt!!! atomic
Then the two fools talking bout they in love, got back together, go figure.

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 04 2015 at 8:00pm
360 Vet

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2007 at 11:44pm
Lol if she would have set my home on fire I think I would have went straight chainsaw massacre on her lol.

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2007 at 12:04am
LOL
I bet at first  she was like naaaaaaaa nucca, I gotcha
then realized it was out of control, and got scared.
dance2
This smiley is psychotic, I lovem'

Edited by Anomis - October 06 2007 at 8:32pm

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 04 2015 at 8:00pm
360 Vet

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2007 at 8:35am
Lol @ your smiley if anybody set my home on fire though I would want some retribution and vengeance I couldn't let that ride , somebody would have to pay for that in sweat and blood lol because thats what it probably took for me to get those assets.

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic