Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wave stereotypes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wave stereotypes
    Posted: October 01 2007 at 1:55pm

People who don't know me think I have no life and just sit in the house all day and brush my hair.Some make the mistake of thinkin Ima suck just completely ignoring my 6'2 260 lb. frame.What about yall.

Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2007 at 8:02pm
Girls always say i'm conceited(not sure if its spelled right) when they c me brush or look in da mirror. IDK Y.
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2007 at 9:01pm

Yea I have to admit there are a number of wave stereotypes out there. The one I often get is people would think I'm too full of myself to care for anything else. Girls would automatically assume I was c*cky or conceited because of my waves. Thats still funny to me LOL. On the flipside a lot of the girls that see my waves would think I handle myself well or that I'm well groomed.  

"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2007 at 4:03pm

I get this a lot too....Im 6'4 195pounds and I have 360s. A couple of my friends dont get why I have waves...they figure because I'm somewhat tall no one can see my sh*ts anywayz lol.

"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2007 at 4:44pm
thats the same thing this guy said who only has waves on the side
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2007 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by Gristyle Gristyle wrote:

thats the same thing this guy said who only has waves on the side
LMAO
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2007 at 8:42pm
my bro has 360's and he conceited as a mug...he kinda go wit the stereotype cuz he is,but yall gotta admit you gotta be a lil' conceited to do all the brushing 360's require
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2007 at 9:07pm

el oh el...I'm not concieted...in the public. When i'm home; Sometimes i'll look at my waves in the mirror and be on that "who the man...you the man" tip. LOL

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2007 at 2:11pm
haha aight
T Keezy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T Keezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2007 at 10:20pm
i hate when grown men call me pretty boi, when gurlz do it its acceptable 2 a certain extent but il be da gym gittin mah hoop on and grown men be talkin dat
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2007 at 5:23pm

People think that if you have 360's you're a pretty boy and they think you have good hair.  If they only knew all the work we put in to have 360's and that most of use really have nappy hair that has been trained to look like we have a good wavy texture.

DUB-C
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2007 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by joecool joecool wrote:

my bro has 360's and he conceited as a mug...he kinda go wit the stereotype cuz he is,but yall gotta admit you gotta be a lil' conceited to do all the brushing 360's require

I'm not conceited at all.
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic