Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

please help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hustle-and-flow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hustle-and-flow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: please help
    Posted: October 02 2007 at 2:06pm
its been few month and i barely even notice my hair has grown im a male and i wannna grow a long hair but as my hair get longer i notice the back of my hair kinda stands up and there is alot of hair my hair is straight very straight no curl but then the back jus stands up when i wake up in morning only when its wet it goes down
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2007 at 7:05am
Hair does take a long time to grow.  Shorter hair will stick up after you sleep on it and need to be wetted to make it lay down.  Once it gets longer you won't have to do that anymore, the weight will keep it in order.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
hustle-and-flow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hustle-and-flow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2007 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by Susan W Susan W wrote:

Hair does take a long time to grow.  Shorter hair will stick up after you sleep on it and need to be wetted to make it lay down.  Once it gets longer you won't have to do that anymore, the weight will keep it in order.

thanks for advice
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic