FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wats ya fav drink

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2007 at 11:20pm

Actually it is. Without water one cannot function properly because alcohol dehydrates the body. That is why one urinates a lot when one drinks. It also denatures proteins in the body, but mostly in the brain because that is like the control center for the body. The human body is made up of mostly two things, protein and water. Without these two things the body cannot not function. So when you deplete this, your only messing yourself up. That is why people say your killing brain cells when you drink, what they are really saying is that your denaturing your proteins.

[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2007 at 3:58am
Got Damn Tru Texan you like an alcoholologist.We all know you put your time in at the club.My favorite drink is Cranberry and Grey Goose.
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic