Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Delta Goodrem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Delta Goodrem
    Posted: October 09 2007 at 2:05pm
Australian singer, Delta Goodrem has gone long and blonde for the launch of her new album "Delta". As far as I can see, by looking back, she seems to have been growing it for a while--so I guess it's real.

Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2007 at 4:00pm
     Holy smokes, Fat!! This woman is a poster child for short hair. And, for keeping it brunette, BTW. It is rare for me to see a woman whose short cut *makes* her look THAT great. Just being honest, Folks! LOVE the first pic! (lol) Bob Star
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2007 at 4:24pm
I have to agree -- that first pic is amazingly attractive, while the long and blonde ones seem a dime a dozen.
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2007 at 7:21pm
I vote for her being a brunette for sure. I would have to see her with long and brunette, before saying cut it short again.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2007 at 11:05pm
Looks good to me.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2007 at 3:26am
Wow, if that's her own hair, it's grown pretty fast. This earlier thread from HairTalk shows her hair fairly short in August 2004. Any word on if she's beaten the cancer?

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2007 at 5:33am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Wow, if that's her own hair, it's grown pretty fast. This earlier thread from HairTalk shows her hair fairly short in August 2004. Any word on if she's beaten the cancer?

Apparently she has.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_Goodrem
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2007 at 6:17am
This less blonde picture is from just a couple of months ago.

And here she is with long dark hair--from some years ago and before her illness.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2007 at 6:36am
Perhaps a better photo of Delta's new blonde locks.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2007 at 11:08am
New picture:

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2007 at 2:31pm
I think the long hair look fits her. Looks like she likes it if she has had for this long.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2008 at 6:40pm

Delta Goodrem still has long hair in most shots I've seen of her, but there's an amazing shot of Delta with an oustanding shoulder-length hairstyle on the cover of the current idition of Vegas magazine (www.vegasthemagazine.com).

Who has more fun than people?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2008 at 9:44pm
Awesome!
HAWG
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2008 at 8:32am
Nice!
divinediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2008 at 1:35pm
Damn ive been growing my hair from when she had hers cropped (mines was eyebrow length) and mines isnt even half that length. Please tell me its extensions.
It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/
spud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2008 at 9:09am
She had cancer and lost all her hair a few years ago
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic