FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedProduct Guide Of S.C. King

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Product Guide Of S.C. King
    Posted: October 15 2007 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by <a href=member_profile.asp?PF=29207&FID=53 target=_blank>Willie SKRILLA</a>
Willie SKRILLA wrote:

]Original Idea Of Sir William Skrilla of HB... (My Home Also) This Iz My Outcome Of Products. The Link To His Iz Right Below .

http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=56947

I have experimented with several products since 10/06/07(skipped sunday cause i wasn't home)... It has been a long process but my results are as follows.

Motions Deep Penatrating Silk Protein Conditioner-

It really didn't give me expected results. It gave some really good hold. The shine was kinda off... not really a shine product for my type hair. maybe 4 others. Gives No Pimples. So this product is at near the bottom of my chain.

Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil-

Man I Shouldn’t Have Stop using this product… it gave GLEAM to my head… almost met satisfactory of my shine mission…lol And it gave great hold… my hair waz even looking pretty decent after basketball conditioning today with this in. I’m just glad that the bees are on the hieves no that it becoming fall. So this iz probably or might be my numba one product…

Summit Pre-Con Gel-

This product didn't really give me the results i waz expecting from it... it gave my hair some real good hold threw out the day but once i got to school before first period my hair didn't have a type GLOSSEY look that i like... it waz looking all dull...

Carrot Oil-

O.K. This product gave some pretty decent hold... and shine waz kinda decent to... i tried the hot oil meth like where you melt it on ur head and to me it probably did my waves a whole lot better shine wise with this product in... so overall this product iz pretty decent but not what im looking for...

Pink Lotion Bomb Method With Pink Lotion

(Original Idea of Jamacia-Kid Of HB)-

this definitely iz sometin im gonna do again... cause when i got out da shower my hair waz so damn soft it waz rediculous... lol man when i took off my du-rag in the morning my hair waz on gleam... and i checked my hair right before b-ball conditioning today and the hold waz great my hair wasn't all frizzy like with most products... so this iz also one of my top favorite expirments... so everything from now on will be used with the bomb method 4 shower and something the product listed im talking about iz da one i used after my

shower...

Hollywood Beauty Carrot Cream-

i waz kinda disappointed in the hold of cc during the day... i looked at my waves between each period in da rest room and they seem to loose definition all day long... so overall this product is sadly near the bottom end of my line... but others may love it....

Nu-Nile Pomade-

Well the most hated product by Wavers supposeivly... (BUT NOT ME) lol man this iz my ace in da whole like when i know im sastified with my hold and shine with this in but az yall know i like to switch sometime just to spice things up!!! But on to the product review part of this... it waz great... hold and shine waz good... i dont know what more you could ask for...lol

Residual Method-

360 Style Pomade&

Spartan 4x Cream Shine Conditioner

Review-

This right here iz my favorite prodcut/ method... man i got my brush on all day and my hair still had da gleam of a fresh du-rag in da morning... my hair waz not real glossy either... it had like perfect shine and Ultimate hold... so this iz numba one on my list...

HOPE THS HELPS!~:!~:!~:

jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2007 at 8:01am
Wow great product review now I want to try that Motions Deep Penatrating Silk Protein Conditioner   it sounds pretty good I'll check that out at the end of this week and if it's good enough I might use it for a battle I have Monday.  Nu-Nile was also good as well I just like the Murray's Super-Lite more.

Edited by jamaicakid85 - October 16 2007 at 8:03am

Waves(2001-Present)
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2007 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

Wow great product review now I want to try that Motions Deep Penatrating Silk Protein Conditioner   it sounds pretty good I'll check that out at the end of this week and if it's good enough I might use it for a battle I have Monday.  Nu-Nile was also good as well I just like the Murray's Super-Lite more.

thanks 4 actually posting something in here after like 35 views...lol
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2007 at 3:17pm
Dang I was about to buy me some CC now you got not wanting to LOL and you don't like motions either dang cash said the two products were good
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2007 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by 25cent 25cent wrote:

Dang I was about to buy me some CC now you got not wanting to LOL and you don't like motions either dang cash said the two products were good

i mean they are both good but i've come to conclusions that POAMDE IZ THE WAY TO GO... but to me cc haz better hold but motions haz better shine...
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2007 at 6:37am
well has anyone tried to use any of these products???
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2007 at 7:05am
I have also tried 360 style pomade but it doesn't look good on me though, and I'm sure most people have tried Carrot Creme before.

Waves(2001-Present)
relly16 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2007 at 4:32pm
yeah, i tried some of them, but i think u might be right about the carrot creme havin hold and the motions having shine.
KingProdigy617 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2007 at 5:14pm
That Africans Best Herbal Oil is great for the fresh out the barber shop look. It works best when you have had a cut recently.
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2007 at 5:47pm
My sh*t was looking straight today. I used 360 Style Pomade and Olive Creme. I had a nice ass shine, a nice ass hold but my sides still curling up and I'm getting pissed. It don't look right. I have to carry around a stretch cap all the time now.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2007 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

My sh*t was looking straight today. I used 360 Style Pomade and Olive Creme. I had a nice ass shine, a nice ass hold but my sides still curling up and I'm getting pissed. It don't look right. I have to carry around a stretch cap all the time now.

yeah the top of my hairline does that like 2 days before i get a cut so i add extra pomade to that one spot and comb it out and re brush it back strait...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic