Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Preparing hair for bleach

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KristinLeigh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KristinLeigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Preparing hair for bleach
    Posted: October 18 2007 at 4:46pm
I'm trying to bleach my darkish brown hair to blonde. Actually my hair is multicolored. Confused I guess it got good to the hairdresser and she put more than just two colors in my hair last time. Oh well.

Is there any certain conditioners I could use? Just something so that my hair won't be so harsh after the bleaching? I hope this makes sense and I hope there is something I can do to better prepare my hair for the bleaching.

Thanks in advance.

Kristin
asiabo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asiabo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2007 at 8:25pm
i really like the nexus reconstructor for conditioner - i use it about once a week and leave it on for an hour. on a daily basis i use infusium (colour)ologie, my bleached hair seems to love it!

i also like to use paul mitchell's leave-in from time to time, especially days when i'm out in the sun or when i do a lot of styling.
Before/After toning with Wella

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic